A Big Favour [everyone read! it's an order ;]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuzanna82

Registered
My name is Susanne and first of all I'd like to say hi to all of lucky Busa owners.
I'm a student of Management and Production Engineering from Poland and my special subject is typography.
I have chosen poster with Hayabusa theme as my half-yearly housework.
I'd like to ask if anyone could take some photos of Hayabusa and send me via e-mail? Model from 2004-2006 suits me and for the best effect photos should be taken from different perspective.
I would be very grateful for any help.

Salute.
Zuzanna82

Need new photo's for ebay scams do ya? Sorry but your post smells, doesn't make any sense, and your not getting any photo's.
wow.gif

I think I will pass on this one. Good luck with your project
tounge.gif
but ya' might wanna check out some "Squid" forums instead, squids arn't as sharp as the the folks around here.

Please explain a little more about your project. You know there are pictures available of almost anything on the internet. Oh yeah, you made it here so I'm sure you know that. A very strange request.
rock.gif

It's not a scam. I can't use photos from official sites because of
copyrights.
Of course I need your e-mail approval to use your Hayabusa in my work.
Besides I don't know how I could use photos on ebay to get profits
from it? Explain.
When I'm done with my poster i will send it to you if you want.
I don't know how can i assure you of my clear intentions.

Ok, here's another example. Yah, these people have worked their way off ebay to local markets. We emailed the seller, and the Busa is out of country, all we do is pay shipping to the states, etc, etc, etc... we've heard it all before

Busa scam on car soup

Okej I understend you don't trust noone. In Poland nobody do something like this so, that why I'm so shock and want explenation.

Ok, here's another example. Yah, these people have worked their way off ebay to local markets. We emailed the seller, and the Busa is out of country, all we do is pay shipping to the states, etc, etc, etc... we've heard it all before

Busa scam on car soup
That phone number is for the Seattle Washington area
yah the phone number is, but her response to my email was the bike is over sea's and would ship from over sea's. I agree the number is in the states, but doesn't matter when the bike is over sea's.

Send me a photo of you standing in front of your University, with your assignment and professor standing next to you plus I will want you holding the most recent newspaper available and I will send you photos of a Busa all over New England.

Busa scam on car soup
That phone number is for the Seattle Washington area
yah the phone number is, but her response to my email was the bike is over sea's and would ship from over sea's. I agree the number is in the states, but doesn't matter when the bike is over sea's.
I understand, but why would you post a stateside #? Why post a # at all?

How about I send you a photo of my Hooter at full mast. At least you could sell them in your Country and say they are for riding. Just like a Hayabusa. Maybe you can use that for your research.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back