A Big Favour [everyone read! it's an order ;]]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) If (s)he can take pictures of a paper and lottery tickets, why are there no pictures of (her)him?

2) How many of you know what a friggin Polish lottery ticket look like?
1. It is night time there now, I asked her to take pictures of that beautiful old city she lives in including herself in the pics.  She said she will take a bunch tomorrow and send them...  Poland is roughtly 8hrs+ diff from CST.

2. I can verify that is a legit loto ticket and newspaper.

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132603760 -->

The pics were asked for yesterday, all we got was a lottery ticket and a paper. Now Vic's all in love, and can't think properly anymore. Jesus, don't you guys ever get laid? Someone tells you they are a Polish broad, and you're all upset when someone else insults them. At least keep the Captain Save-A-Ho routine for women you actually know......

Here ya go guy, all the fake ID's you want. Now tell me that I couldn't find one to print in Polish if I looked for it all night.........
you are an azz!!!
AAAssjani.gif

Since the resolution of the pic is too small to threaten her id's see pic she sent below...

Pretty hard to make all that fake ID in the span of this thread... no
rock.gif

doc.jpg

Tell ya what fellas, believe what you want to believe. I'll be taking my leave of this thread. Throw a sniff of box at you guys, and you've all got your panties in a bunch. Good luck to all of you. LOL

I've posted this one all over this board I have some nicer ones actually my sister n law is taking photography in college and she is good. I've got an 8x10 in my room that she gave to me after she took it for her class she has several on disc that I could get.

busahelmet2.jpg

I've posted this one all over this board I have some nicer ones actually my sister n law is taking photography in college and she is good.  I've got an 8x10 in my room that she gave to me after she took it  for her class she has several on disc that I could get.
SWEET!!! Let the flow of pics begin!!!
beerchug.gif

Tell ya what fellas, believe what you want to believe. I'll be taking my leave of this thread. Throw a sniff of box at you guys, and you've all got your panties in a bunch. Good luck to all of you. LOL
Mr. Brown,
She sent me her picture  ID`s and I promised not to publish them here.  It seems like no matter what proof we have.. you are not going to admit your false accusations anyway. fine...

and BTW she looks very good....
I got what I wanted...

<!--EDIT|Vic_E55_2001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132606081 -->

Here ya go guy, all the fake ID's you want. Now tell me that I couldn't find one to print in Polish if I looked for it all night.........
you are an azz!!!  
AAAssjani.gif

Since the resolution of the pic is too small to threaten her id's see pic she sent below...

rock.gif
Didn`t she asked you not to publish her pictures here?

BTW I have the same picture in 5 times bigger version.

you are an azz!!!  
AAAssjani.gif

rock.gif

I did.

Well, hey. We may have been mistaken. Bad guys don't take this much time to work a scam. They're more into the easy-peazy.

Zuzanna, here are my pics: http://photos.yahoo.com/louwags/. Use them all you wish. If you need to have a specific wording on the permissions, PM me.

Cheers! And good luck on your career.

--Wag--

you are an azz!!!  
AAAssjani.gif

rock.gif

I did.
LEO means Law Enforcement Officer, Right?
smile.gif

smile.gif
It does, but not in my case, I am a Leo, as in zodiac sign...

I had too much shid open at the same time and missed her requst not to post the id pic... It is a small version though and you cannot make out any significant details.

Zuzanna, I appologize for the post.

smile.gif
It does, but not in my case, I am a Leo, as in zodiac sign...

I had too much shid open at the same time and missed her requst not to post the id pic... It is a small version though and you cannot make out any significant details.

Zuzanna, I appologize for the post.
smile.gif
Anyway... I have big picture of her and let me tell you she is cute.. It pays to be nice...
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back