999 Just Smoked me!!!

rofl.gif

Don't recall ever hearing of a sprayed Desmo....but I suppose it could happen.

You shall be rewarded with 72 virgins......that look like Rosie O'Donnel (sp?). But thanks for sharing, it leads me to speculate on the mods to that Duc....or the identity of the pilot.

You shall be rewarded with 72 virgins......that look like Rosie O'Donnel (sp?). But thanks for sharing, it leads me to speculate on the mods to that Duc....or the identity of the pilot.
If they look like Rosie, I know there are ALOT more than 72 virgin look alikes out there
puke.gif
 ! Maybe a Million or in her case, a ZILLION  
rofl.gif

If they look like Rosie, I know there are ALOT more than 72 virgin look alikes out there
puke.gif
 ! Maybe a Million or in her case, a ZILLION  
rofl.gif
In Oklahoma maybe.....not a virgin to be found here at all. Well, maybe that guy that works at Circuit City
smileyexhibit.gif

corner2.png
face7.gif

Now someone out there on a v-twin is saying I spanked a busa...........
argue.gif
Yeah, and I met him the other day  at my Restaurant while he was showing me his Busa Beating HARLEY  
rofl.gif

Well, he said he had the FASTEST Bike Built  
pillepalle.gif

Of course PAYING customers at my place are always right
laugh.gif

See i believe its got alot to do with the rider, im 260#s and my buddys 165 both on stock busas with 10inch arms and i smoked him by 2 and have raced stock busas ive stayed with and stock busas that have beat me. lots of advantages and dis-advantages other than motor and gearing
cool.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
No, No, it was a 999 I am sure of it as I saw the numbers in the fron fairing!  when I cougth up with him in traffic.[/quote]

You may have run into a 999R or (insert small miracle here) a bonified 999RR Desmosedici. I don't believe they made any in bi-posto models or yellow paint, but I could be mistaken. On the other hand, if you can afford $65,000 for a bike a little custom seat for the wench is not out of the question. The only problem would be with the exhaust outlets.

desmo.jpg

DAAMMMMMMMM, THAT IS NICCCCCCE !!!!!!!!!!

65 grand huh ? I'll take two !! That's 1 of the sickest bikes I've seen !!!
super.gif
egitarre77.gif
super.gif

super.gif

Just by chances and oportuny I would thick that it was normal 999, altogth something that did catch my eye (I MAY BE VERY WRONG!!!!) but I think that the bike had a "Dual" exhaust system that had square tips built in to the tail.

Not like a on the side exhaust system or an undertail exhaust system, it was more like built in to the tail. (Do I explain my self?)

I do not know if this info may help to identify if this was a special edition 999?

If it had duals, then it could have been a 1098 and YES they come in YELLOW  
thumb_up.gif
!!! But on the other hand, a 1098 does NOT look like a 999 and I know of NO dual can setup for a 999
winkold.gif
. That was one reason they changed to the dual, because all of us owners complained  
boohoo.gif
about NO real  
crazy.gif
aftermarket exhaust selection. Well, except the two offered and they were $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ --- Just Unreal
pillepalle.gif

Ok,I am positive I saw the 999, Then again I may be going crazy! or everithing happen to fast there is a shop (Eximport) which are duc dealers a few miles from here, I buy gear from them, I will swing by and check out what a hell was it!

I will also take a bip at the new 98 since they also sale jap bikes!

corner2.png
face7.gif

Now someone out there on a v-twin is saying I spanked a busa...........
argue.gif
Yeah, and I met him the other day  at my Restaurant while he was showing me his Busa Beating HARLEY  
rofl.gif

Well, he said he had the FASTEST Bike Built  
pillepalle.gif

Of course PAYING customers at my place are always right
laugh.gif
I met the same guy last weekend. He said he had a Sportster (at home of course) that did 220 in the quarter - no kidding.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The "square tip" is a 999 giveaway. And they've got tons of torque, pretty much at all speeds.

And the Desmo RR goes into production this month (price now up to $75K), so it couldn't have been that one. Unfortunately, it'll be the fastest "production" bike, as well as the quickest in the corners.

Back