Coppertop 99s is it just me?

bjewell

Registered
I see coppertops for sale from time to time here in Tokyo. There is one over in Chiba for about seven large, with only 8,000 kilometers on it. Absolutely stock and mint.

Being a big fan of the original busa -- like my 07 -- over the 08s, I love the 99s in copper/silver. Is it just me or are these things a step above? YMMV and no problem, mine is a plain red 07 version, and I still love it to death... -L-

The copper is one of my favorite color schemes along with the white LE.
What he said...I couldn't get a 99 so I went with the other best color
biggrin.gif

IMG009__Small_.JPG

Yes the Copper 99 is awesome wish I had one just to keep in the garage for a collecters item and to ride on occasion. And I also love all the LE Colors and the 02 Grey and silver colors

BusaCarie07.jpg

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Love the copper/silver combo, and the 03 Anniversary, as well; would love to have those to add to the collection...as far as striking looks go, the 06LE is in that league...

The_Bomb_.jpg

That is pretty striking in that trashy kind of way sitting on R2B's pic!
thumb_up.gif

I find myself rather fond of the copper/silver myself. Thats why I ride one every chance I get.

Love mine to death. But would trade for a 08

Josh

Suzuki should have made that one of the color scheme for the '08's!

although , that is my wifes favorite color scheme, and since we couldn't find one, we settled for the '00 blue & silver . at first she wanted it to get repainted like the '99 copper & silver, but I told her I'd do it later. that was 7 years ago... still blue & silver. I dont want to change the color and slow it down
cool.gif

Back