Just saw a pic that made me a little curious

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
I just noticed that Cblast has a Marine Corps sticker on the right side of Evelyn; some of you may have seen Bessie's hump -
so I am wondering, who all has incorporated Marine moto into your scoot? Stickers, paint, emblems, etc... show us what you got! Semper Fidelis all...

i know someone who might have a Marine logo lid real soon.
firedevil.gif

i know someone who might have a Marine logo lid real soon.
firedevil.gif
shutup.gif
woot.gif
oh... do tell!
poke.gif
I'd love to have one with an Air Force motto to it! I had thoughts of trading to the 07 blue busa and having it painted with "ghost Air Force" symbols and a few other things... then i woke up and realized i cant afford such things. I'd love to have a Air Force motto helmet though... that would kick arse!!
werd.gif

I know who it is......... You tell me who YOU think it is, and I'll tell you if you're right !!!!

MAN I miss being young.....'er

MC Mustang I have a Marine themed bike. I will have to get pictures posted soon. It is not my Busa. I just finished painting my Hardley Dangerous bagger with the USMC dress blues colors. It turned out Hot as all get out. I will post pictures shortly. The Buttons on the seat are from my blues.
Thanks to all active duty and veterans for the service. You are the best

MC Mustang I have a Marine themed bike. I will have to get pictures posted soon. It is not my Busa. I just finished painting my Hardley Dangerous bagger with the USMC dress blues colors. It turned out Hot as all get out. I will post pictures shortly. The Buttons on the seat are from my blues.
Thanks to all active duty and veterans for the service. You are the best
Man, sounds cool! Hurry up with those pics!!
please.gif

i've been dyin' to do the Marine skull holding the knife in his teeth on the side of a busa reeeal big.

Here is a picture of my Hardley Dangerous. I know this is off topic for the group but as requested I am posting the pictures. Enjoy.
Thanks again to all active duty and vets.

Shrunk_Bagger2.JPG

man, I just glanced at the topic title to this post.... almost made me think it was a coming out post
shutup.gif

Back