999 Just Smoked me!!!

before u know it you will be gettin smoked by harleys and honda shadows and buell blasts    
jump9.gif
Yep..its all about the rider. Don't race till' your ready, or you'll be seeing all kinda rear tailights
winkold.gif

gee....ya know...i think it was just a few years back that Superbike race rules granted V-Twinners a 25% displacement advantage...just to level the playing field between I4 Japs and Euro twins..and I4's were maxed at 750cc while the Twins could displace a full liter...and this ruling was namely so that Ducati could stay in the game...and remain competitive..then honda bastardized the entire demeanor of that ruling by taking advantage of it...in the form of an RC51...which pretty much dominated the feild until...Matt Mladdin arrived on the scene with his GSX750R...hell...i think it was just in the past few years that Ducati has actually finished a Daytona 200 Superbike race...after going like 25 years worth of DNF's.....year after year...as the sustained high speeds of daytona's extremely fast track exacted it's toll upon the hard thumping heavy weighted piston/rod V-Twins...and here we still got a post entitled "999 Smokes My Busa"? wft?....so again...i respectfully request...

that this post be deleted...it's embarassing.

i just noticed u own a harley screamin eagle ....u dont think u were high and was riding that instead of the busa ?? now that would make sense for sure.....ya thats it....ya know smokin that funny stuff can really make reality distort .....
jump9.gif

I happen to own a slightly modified 999 and a Busa, and let me tell you, something is not right with this! Yes the Duc has a smooth torque curve throughout the entire rpm range, but there is no way it will outrun the Busa under normal coditions. I'm going to go with the "he was already hauling when you tried to take off" theory for this one".

What did you max out at ? A wild pack of CBR's did that to me one night and I planted the needle on 170( actual)and closed on em and passed em in no time.

Sorry Dude,

There's either something wrong with your bike... or your wife was hanging a kite off the back... no way a 999 can live with a busa... even the S model.

i just noticed u own a harley screamin eagle ....u dont think u were high and was riding that instead of the busa ?? now that would make sense for sure.....ya thats it....ya know smokin that funny stuff can really make reality distort .....
jump9.gif
No, No, No I am quite sure I was on the BUSA, belive me my Screaming Eagle has been modified with all the bells and when I am on it i feel I am in a very powerfull bike that has a 5000 lbs elephant seated in the rear!
laugh.gif

Believe my is morer assuring to know that it was operators malfunction or that the guy had already a good hand on me, or that his Duc was mod; Than to thinck that any freaking 999 out there will have the best of my BUSA.

So as mentioned before I do not want to see freaking v-rods, and Iron Horse, and passing by me!

So once more I go with the OPERATOR error,
deadhorse.gif

NOW I Think it is settle that a 999 has no chance agaist a BUSA (Other than mine
flush.gif
) But what do you think about a 1098? same result?

i just went to a duck board and they all know about you , u made their week ! needless to say the zrx board and the old v65 magna board is lookin for u on the highway ....u need to go find that duck and hunt him down and roast him for dinner or u will never sleep or live this one down
argue.gif

oh and the next time a duck or something smokes u treat it like a drunk night with a big ugly chick and dont tell ur friends or any one and lay low for a while till the coast is clear
lol1.gif

i just went to a duck board and they all know about you , u made their week ! needless to say the zrx board and the old v65 magna board is lookin for u on the highway ....u need to go find that duck and hunt him down and roast him for dinner or u will never sleep or live this one down  
argue.gif
Actually the harley board also has a buncha guys that want him on a high speed roll on
wowold.gif
laugh.gif

Back