6lbs just not enough

You get the bike tuned yet?
Just "street tune". Waiting till i turn the boost up to dyno tune it. I just data logged and adjusted the previous map that i had. It runs really well. There is a hiccup in it when i full throttle at low speed that i cant figure. It hesitates and then goes balls out. Im not sure if its a timing thing? Sunday im meeting my guy at the track and hes going through the ecu to hopefully get that cleaned up. I need to order the plumbing for the ams, injectors, then hit the dyno....

Came out alright.

20200102_183949.jpg

Well i gave in. Still currently have the fmu setup on 15psi. But i have the fueltech at home waiting to go on. Just havent decided on the wiring part. (To do my own or pay... alot) and with a baby on the way im reconcidering the whole thing.

View attachment 1613154
I was just getting ready to order one of these...

orlando isn’t too far away from Houston...

blew a gasket the same day i crashed. Pushing coolant, so i made some new spanner socket to pull the motor. Guess 18psi was too much? I checked the torque on the head bolts, feels like its pulled the studs from the block. Guess im gonna go from the 10mm to 1/2. Although when i called APE who ever i spoke to said just put in some helicoils and run the 10mm.

20200414_132725.jpg

20200414_132718.jpg

Back