6lbs just not enough

you dont need a check valve in the drain line for the mechanical scavenge pump. you do want a check valve in the feed line. the reason being the engine can drain oil from the upper galleys and cams etc and fill up the turbo after the bike is shut off and the pump isnt pumping. a 1 psi cracking pressure check valve prevents this.

Exactly correct. 1psi cracking pressure.

The rcc scavange pump has a -8an thread. I could not source a -8 flange to bolt to my t4 body precision turbo. So i made one. Not sure what others are doing but please tell!

20191102_055948.jpg

20191102_135543.jpg

Wasnt thinking of the size when i ordered that air filter. Oops. As far as the turbo it spooled around 4-5k and was at 7psi at 6. I dont know that id like it coming in any sooner than that. Its not like it takes long to get to 5-6k rpm. Guy i got it from was on 38 spring pressure and then boost controll too makinh big power. Im hoping it will get me 600hp down the road. I have a little garret disco that i never even ended up running, gt28r i think it is. But why go small

20191108_210049.jpg

Bike started up no issues. until... was going to start my break in and now it wont start. I have a feeling its the neutral safety switch or kickstand. Full spectrum battery with full charge ruled out. Tried jumping the kickstand and no go but might not of had a good connection. I rolled it down the street and it cranked right up in 1st try. So its something stupid but havent had time to figure it out.

Back