3 Lines or less, How are you doing.... an update

2010 has been a bit of both for me, my now ex girlfriend of 2 years walked out on me days before the fall bash with not a word of warning, came home to a empty house and a note on the door. Things are now looking up and I realize more now then I wanted to see then.

Work has been awesome! Huge increase from last year. I am extremely thankful.

I realized dis-spite a few I people that surprised me, I have an excellent group of friends and family that I really needed to lean on for a minute. I owe a few more then I could begin to repay for their kindness.

:beerchug: thanks for the ear folks! :bowdown:

Last edited:
my daughter was born 2 nights ago :) , sux that im in iraq tho :(

It will be allright soldier. Thank you for your sacrifice and for the day you WILL HOLD HER. SHE is worth fighting for and SHE will change your life.

Last edited:
I have no right to complain about anything.

My family is in good health. My debts are paid in full. My job is secure. I consider myself very fortunate and wish the best for the rest of the .org and it's members.

Looking forward to a wonderful Christmas With my great wife and my family.

Work is a little slow but that was expected, Just glad I have work. It will pick back up in the spring. :laugh:

Thank God everyday for my health and everything that he has giving me and done for me.

My daughter just had my first grandchild this summer.

Work has been very busy this year.

Married to a wonderful wife that supports me and my toys. I can't ask for more. :thumbsup:

Ya know folks, lots of health issues here, it really makes you thankful and reminds me a what a big whiner I am when I hear real troubles from others.. I have it good but when you start putting things in perspective I don't really have any problems, things just arent going the way I wanted.... Maybe I need to adjust my personal vision and be more thankful for what I do have...

Guys very sorry for your losses, health issues and time away from your families... I wanted a good thread just like this because I haven't been able to keep up with all of you... Lots of life going on in this thread so far.....

cap

I don't believe I could have said it any better cap. It does help put things into perspective for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Humm- I`m a bit of a stranger here, but I feel like I know some of you. (Nice Forum, good people). I`m a lucky turd, ALL of my prayers go out to you with health troubles, and my compassion for those with relationship/work woes. I wish you all well in this holiday season, for all is well with me.

well some good and some bad for 2010. I got another busa finally!!! After a 2 year stent without. I found the org here and what seems to be an excellent group of people here. Thats about it on the good. This year wife lost job...Still unemployed. We lost our house. Now renting. I had to sell my 2006 king ranch last week, Finances to tight to afford. I have a cheap car now. Bankruptcy was finallized this year. Still paying child support for kids i never get to see. The list could go on but i am just going to try to look on the bright side opf things. I love my wife and kids we are all healthy and count my blessings that that remains the case.

Not to be smug, but life has been good; wife, kids, extended family and self are all in good health and employed. Job responsibilities are changing, but I'm still with the same company of 13 years so I guess that could be considered stable. Won a drawing last weekend (:cheerleader: gave most back to charity); going skiing in Snowmass next week (:cheerleader: can't wait); come back to help with a home remodel project for the well deserving mother of my sister-in-law's husband (:cheerleader: for her! Such a nice lady.)

Been single for nearly a year.
Met a wonderful woman about a month a go and we really do get on great.
She's a very smart, VERY successful lawyer so f@rk knows what she see's in me !

I have no right to complain about anything.

My family is in good health. My debts are paid in full. My job is secure. I consider myself very fortunate and wish the best for the rest of the .org and it's members.
+1 :thumbsup:

my daughter has decided to try again and comeing up for christmas. will be first in almost two years getting to spend any time with her. son comeing up next weekend. daughter in law and grandbaby couple days later...looking forward to xmas and the cabins with the whole family.

my daughter has decided to try again and comeing up for christmas. will be first in almost two years getting to spend any time with her. son comeing up next weekend. daughter in law and grandbaby couple days later...looking forward to xmas and the cabins with the whole family.

Has the makings for a great holiday...

Skip the volunteer krap.Get a job.make some money.

Just my 2 cents.

RSD.

Funny....I didn't reference about a job or comment about money in my OP

So what makes you think you understand my situationat all...which you don't! Until then...that's all your opinion is worth to me is $0.02.

:moon: *middle finger* :moon:

Going through the big D.
Trying to not lose my house.
Getting to know myself again.

Been doing good.
Working, jobs about over so it looks like I might be laid off around Christmas.
Girl is 9 months, boy is 4 years, wife is ...; Maybe I shouldn't put that part. All are healthy and fine.

fam. and i are great and another "crib midget" is on the way.
fortunate to have a job that i love with no complaints.
only bummer is that i have to work xmas eve and day but we'll manage.

Back