3 Lines or less, How are you doing.... an update

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So I look several times a day and see screen names of people logged in. I wish I had enough time to send a PM to all of you to see how you are doing so I thought we might do a group check in... 3 lines or less give us an update....

For me, Thanksgiving was good, was able to spend some time with the kids and my wife. Family is healthy, riding season is officially over and the bike is on stands and winterized... Looking forward to Christmas and the new year. We are working on some new features for the forum while things are a little slower....

cap

I am a lucky man...Have great family and good friends. Looking forward to Christmas and the holidays. Hats off to the org for a great extended family. Skydivr you suck for for getting me hooked on track days....:moon:

24198787-SG2K3422.jpg

Last edited:
Work is really slow, im not sure what ill be doing in the next couple of months!

As to the line above, i may need to start selling a few processions to get caught up!

Hopefully the Holidays will help some, work wise, but the bills are piling up!

2010 will go down as a very difficult & trying year for me. I am now 4yrs into a still ongoing ugly divorce & child custody battle. *sighs* As a result I had to sell my Busa. Positives-Myself & my Daughter are in good health, and I am doing better at finding the positives in life. I still love this site and the people on it.
Currently in Chiang Mai, Thailand doing another volunteer stint.

Finally back to work , Have a great Family to spend the Holidays with :thumbsup:
Looking forward to a better year in 2011 !!
Hoping to make more MNG or Get togethers this upcoming year !!! :thumbsup:

Still on layoff from FoMoCo, looking to possibly work for Nemak in the new year.
Life / wife and myself are great otherwise.
My sportbike website is still in its infancy, but growing steadily-75 local members !

brain stopped bleeding

waiting for the doc to clear me to move on

going home for xmas

stooooooooooked......
:rofl:

Work to danged much.(Not going into what I think about it at this time.)

Been keeping in touch with people the best I can with my crazy schedule.

Ending this year on a positive note at least, but already dreading next year while at the same time excited.

I know this makes 4 lines but ill pm ya my phone number cap in case ya ever feel like chattin it up. :)

All is good here down under will be spending Xmas with family and friends unlike most of you guys I will be able to ride so that's what my mates and I will be doing. Just had a week off to get all the household duties cleaned up.

Merry Christmas everyone:beerchug:

brain stopped bleedingwaiting for the doc to clear me to move on

going home for xmas

stooooooooooked......
:rofl:

Nobody'e gonna beat that!!:thumbsup:

Started Physical therapy for a back injury at work, hope it helps...

Car isnt broken, knock on wood.

I need to get back to regular duty at work, getting behind on bills....

work is busy as ever, was supposed to be home the rest of the year, now just xmas and the week after. I will cross 200 nights and over 150 flights :banghead:
Looking forward to spring riding, the bash possibly and the stampede this year
trying to figure out where to go for family vacation in late Feb but really not sure yet of anything

2010 will go down as a very difficult & trying year for me. I am now 4yrs into a still ongoing ugly divorce & child custody battle. *sighs* As a result I had to sell my Busa. Positives-Myself & my Daughter are in good health, and I am doing better at finding the positives in life. I still love this site and the people on it.
Currently in Chiang Mai, Thailand doing another volunteer stint.

Skip the volunteer krap.Get a job.make some money.

Just my 2 cents.

RSD.

work is busy as ever, was supposed to be home the rest of the year, now just xmas and the week after. I will cross 200 nights and over 150 flights :banghead:
Looking forward to spring riding, the bash possibly and the stampede this year
trying to figure out where to go for family vacation in late Feb but really not sure yet of anything

150 flights....

and I'm afraid to fly.

Just 'cause of the airport security "pat down".

I dont like anybody....'cept for hot chicks....pat'n down my junk.:laugh:

RSD.

Wished I could have spent Thanksgiving with family but spent it with friends instead and missed my wifes birthday on the 30th.

Eagerly awaiting the delivery & pictures of our new leftover 09’ Busa Thursday the 2nd. Wifey better have her photo-fu happening. Oh yeah move the snow-blower out of the way for the pics too!

Now as I type this I am recovering from a good case of food poisoning from the chow-hall....... Not so happy but feeling better.

Personally 2010 has been great to me even in the crappy economy. I bought my first home and got married this year and I made it through the layoffs they had at the beginning of the year. And now we are able to work as much OT as we want, so I am building a stash in case something happens. I'm looking forward to running the Texas Mile in march and I'm hopeful that I can join the 200+ club! Ready to see what he new year brings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blessed, God is good all the time,
and all the time, God is good.
Lost my Mother in July. :down:

got one more year of work in. been in 3 states working, currently in SE oregon, one more year and im vested, havent seen or been on my bike in about 3 months, get to go home for christmas and cant wait. then back to the grind.

Wished I could have spent Thanksgiving with family but spent it with friends instead and missed my wifes birthday on the 30th.

Eagerly awaiting the delivery & pictures of our new leftover 09’ Busa Thursday the 2nd. Wifey better have her photo-fu happening. Oh yeah move the snow-blower out of the way for the pics too!

Now as I type this I am recovering from a good case of food poisoning from the chow-hall....... Not so happy but feeling better.

Sushi...shold never be served warm. Unless thats her name,and you only paid 20 bucks. :40__s:

Kiddin....

RSD.

Getting older but still enjoy riding the Busa and Harley. Spend more time in the Vette now also. Health is so-so for being 66. Dog and bird are well and happy. Retirement is the way to go. :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Back