Site going down for service tonight

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks just wanted to give you all a few hours notice that the org will be going off line for about 3 or 4 hours tonight. We have some service that we need to work on and to do it right we need to take the sight down. We will put a notice up letting you know when the forums are out. We are expecting about an hour of just dead time meaning that you will not see any site at all but we believe this will be a short period. When the site comes back up it will still be locked out for some time but we will do our best to keep you updated on the notes in the locked down page.

Have no fear this is all a planned event, we just weren't sure when Omar and I could get time together to work on this... Nothing last minute except availability......

See ya soon....

cap

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I guess I will be getting some dedicated xbox time in....

Battlefield Bad Company 2!!! :laugh:

I will just tell the better half that tonight I am going to work on Honey-do lists and stay off the Org. Brownie points :rofl: :rofl:

Again. this sucks, I'm 3 hours behind you guys so your middle of the night is my prime time. Gerrrrrrrr Make it snappy Cap. :laugh:

Wutamigunnado?
img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=9084514.jpg

Hey folks just wanted to give you all a few hours notice that the org will be going off line for about 3 or 4 hours tonight. We have some service that we need to work on and to do it right we need to take the sight down. We will put a notice up letting you know when the forums are out. We are expecting about an hour of just dead time meaning that you will not see any site at all but we believe this will be a short period. When the site comes back up it will still be locked out for some time but we will do our best to keep you updated on the notes in the locked down page.

Have no fear this is all a planned event, we just weren't sure when Omar and I could get time together to work on this... Nothing last minute except availability......

See ya soon....

cap
Tonight, I am noticing that threads are only loading about half way and then stop. At the bottom it tells me that google ads are loading however nothing about the org. Whats up? Never had this issue before/

Back