3 Lines or less, How are you doing.... an update

Lovely athletic wife at home, two wonderful teenage daughters, one getting many scholarship offers from all over, garage full of bicycles and motorcycles, I'm employed, no debts and, at 63, feel like 40. I live by exercise, love, humility and honesty. Best wishes to you all. Doyle

I'm doing great and looking forward to spending much more time on this site in 2011. :cheerleader:

Doing well in the PNW. Sons finally becoming men, one getting married next month, the other finishing up his degree.
Finally had an offer on our house after being listed for 6 months and will get to relocate to my new office back in Oregon in the next few months. Health is still good, wife is still supportive of my bike addiction. all is well.

Life is GREAT. Met the love of my life last Dec 24th and we are getting married the 31st of this month :cheerleader: Happy Holidays to all

I've been good other than work keeping me so busy that I only used my #1 Toy, the Donzi, once this year. Drove it like I stole it and dropped the fuel pick up. Made it back to the dock though. Family is good as can be. Turned 50 and wonder if I'll ever 'settle down'. Probably not, I think I like it this way! Hope '11 helps those in need.

i am alive and have the the best stand up friends a guy could hope for, along with a great family that keeps me honest. i figure that makes me and my life...pretty good. hope all of you have a good holiday, and good new year. :beerchug:

Thanks to Andrew Cuomo, i work and drive twice as much for half the funds, business is down over 50%, but God always seems to provide for my family. After next Saturday, I'll only have 1 kid in college, hooooray!!!!! We are going to do for others this Christmas that are less fortunate, and my 23 y/o wrote this.
Learn from your children, parents.
Right On Campus | Carolina Talk Network

Glad to have supportive family due to a work related shoulder injury. Looking forward to Christmas and snowboarding. Missing the Hayabusa rush.

Things were going good for me till yesterday morning, now taking everything one day at a time right now. Was stoped at redlight yesterday morning heading to work when car hit me hard from behind. Picked up rental today and now playing waiting game with insurance company to see if my Pontiac Grand Am is repairable or total loss, not to mention sore and discomfort from ordeal.

Last edited:
1 I wake up every morning breathing
2 I have 2 wonderful, loving dogs that keep me from taking the .45 aspirin
3 Bought my 08 Busa from a real stand up member here, and it's fast as hell!!!!!!
4 oh sorry only 3.

Things were going good for me till yesterday morning, now taking everything one day at a time right now. Was stoped at redlight yesterday morning heading to work when car hit me hard from behind. Picked up rental today and now playing waiting game with insurance company to see if my Pontiac Grand Am is repairable or total loss, not to mention sore and discomfort from ordeal.

Sorry to hear! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Work is very slow, they laid everone off but myself and a CSR :confused2:
My Dad's health has completely come back from almost losing him over the summer :cheerleader:
The Busa is parked out back in a 24 degree garage :errrr:

30 hours of work per week and college are doing me in. Grades good, Money tight. Tried getting serious with a girl again, not looking good. Planning on going to Malaysia for the summer. Didn't put my weight back on over the year. Life is good. living the dream. Independent at 22.

Loving my new unit in southern cali
Hating my new job in my new unit
Miss riding my busa-suffering from a case of to tired-itis... And trying to get over a slight no friend-ysis disease...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

I am in Freeland, MD in an overpriced campground. Can you believe $800 /month plus electric is a deal? Anyways, crappy wifi service and bored stupid. Lycan has turned off his phone so I can't bug him and I am looking for something to do. Suggestions?

Preparing to deploy in January and will be dropping the bus off to get some well needed modifications. Daughter flew in to celebrate thanksgiving. The wife and family are doing great.

I can't complain! Got out of the military in '08 and hired for one of my dream jobs. Bought a new house and my wife had our first child in '09. 2010 has been to busy with work and kiddo to really do much else. Haven't touched the bike in months but my daughter/family is worth it. Looking forward to 2011, paying off another vehicle and being debt free (except house). I really want to order a TURBO just don't have the time to install/tune it right now. Thankful for everything...friends, family, health...truely BLESSED!

I'm looking forward to running the Texas Mile in march and I'm hopeful that I can join the 200+ club! Ready to see what he new year brings!

Let me know if you need anything. If I can get off work, I'll probably come out to help some folks... :beerchug:

Back