3 Lines or less, How are you doing.... an update

Well Adam has finally achieved dominance over all his other classmates in kindergarten, been more than two weeks since he slugged anybody :) :cheerleader:
Wife and rest of family are fine and I hope to be going overseas to see my dad soon again.
Perfect 70s riding weather but haven't done much because I'm clocking close to 70 hours a week at work :(

.......and Kathy loves her new light, thanks Cap :beerchug:

Alive and well. Disconnected from the family atm so it will be a Ba hum bug holiday season. Right side of the bike got trashed when I got hit by a large piece of a recap tire that got kicked up into me at about 75 mph on the turnpike :banghead: Bike is looking ragged out, I usually don't pay no mind to the scratches, scuffs an chips from rocks but it's getting fugly now that thing did some damage :down:

got elected president of my local abate chapter. been working on a bunch of abate stuff, christmas baskets & present delivery, christmas party for the members, forming a state abate PAC to work on new laws. :thumbsup:
looking forward to an NCOM convention in Hawaii in Jan.:thumbsup:
its been really cold. i need to get out in the shop and play with some bikes:rulez:

well, mixed bag: got my dream bike (busa) in late oct. and i'm lovin it, but now its gettin too damn cold to ride;

we are doin inventory at work this week- other than that its great!

i'm in great health lately, but we found out yesterday that my grandmother has cancer so... like i said: its a mixed bag...

It's now been two years since my wife passed away,,hollidays are getting a little easier with the help of my three boys,, dropped the bike @ about 40 mph ,,now looking for new front fender and will order another set of Buell modified pegs(although I only need the right side one):banghead:

I have alot going on right now. Having to find a place in town to move to, the base I currently live on is closing in March. Within 5 or 6 months will have to move again. Wife and kids are doing good. Won't be able to go home for Christmas this year to be with all my family, but atleast will be able to spend it with wife and kids. Sister-in-law came to visit for Thanksgiving. One more payment and my truck will be mine. Looking forward to warm temps again.

Work is gearing up for us here in SW Florida and with that comes the increase in employee BS. Lost three this week because of stupidity. Happy Holidays! Your fired. Act like an idiot in someone else's restaurant, not mine. Immediately family is very good and looking forward to having the NE extended down for Christmas/New Years. Downers include an ongoing Family court custody dispute between my wife and our daughter's bio-father, aka jerk. Lost 2 members of the clan to cancer.
Keeping positive and moving forward. It could be a whole lot worse so we are quite thankful and fortunate.

At my follow up orthopedic appointment now. Been limp walking on my leg since saturday from time to time. Still no pain and starting gain more strength every day :thumbsup:
Just spent thanksgiving with my wife and new inlaws which are some of the best inlaws i couldve asked for.
I get to spend 2 weeks with my wife and family for christmas new years in a few weeks hopfully without crutches!
God has blessed me very well i cant complain too much :thumbsup:

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

New twist on Christmas this year. Acehole, Mrs. Acehole and the Teen Acehole are spending Christmas week in a nice little log cabin between Pigeon Forge and Gattlinburg perched high in the smokies. Great view! Cozy place all decorated with that country charm and a nice hot tub outside. Hope it snows!
The twist is we are not buying gifts for each other, but just going shopping for whatever strikes our fancy. Those areas are a mecca of Outlet stores and Quaint little shops. Not to mention some good food and interesting shows to attend. Can anyone point me to a Pancake House? :laugh: There's like 12 in one block!
2010..The Smokey Mountain Christmas Tourist Tour! :thumbsup:

Me & the Mrs are well and everyday is a blessing. Trying to earn a living is way more challenging that it should be and occupies too much of my brain time right now. Winter is my fave time in Hawaii and my least fave in Nor Cal. Conclusion: I am in good health and I have a nice shiney 2008 Busa in the garage ... :thumbsup:

d5000 012b.jpg

Business size almost doubled this year.
Entire family is in great health and spirits.
We are truly blessed and thankful for everything.

Rough times,

Good friend of mine and my live in GF's best friend of 17 years died of cancer a couple weeks ago, been cleaning out his house, making accomidations for his animals. Too soon, only 32 years old, less than a year long battle.

Holiday season, halloween - new years work is REALLY slow, and the economy has hit us pretty bad this year so I don't have the cash saved for the season I normally have. Financial strife.

Truck broke, can't afford to fix it right now... so I'm riding the busa to work... which needs a new battery, so sometimes I have to get a jump to make it home and it's been in the 30's.

Sorry for being a downer.

I'm alive...not well, but alive :laugh:

Ready for 2011 'cause it's gotta be better than 2010 :please:

Im doing ok now, in August I had surgery for what they first thought was a cyst in my sinus. They went under my left cheek on the left side of my face and cut a hole in my skull to remove it. Turns out it was a benign tumor the size of a lemon going from under my left eye back to my ear. Im due to go in for a ct scan to see if its coming back....

Ya know folks, lots of health issues here, it really makes you thankful and reminds me a what a big whiner I am when I hear real troubles from others.. I have it good but when you start putting things in perspective I don't really have any problems, things just arent going the way I wanted.... Maybe I need to adjust my personal vision and be more thankful for what I do have...

Guys very sorry for your losses, health issues and time away from your families... I wanted a good thread just like this because I haven't been able to keep up with all of you... Lots of life going on in this thread so far.....

cap

Last edited:
Have been blessed to have a job still and even offered a promotion. Working lots of long hours. Going to day shift at start of new year. Fiance still battleing Cancer...Loosing that fight. My life for her's if I could...

I still have a good paying job with overtime on top of that. My wife has been unemployed for over a year but with my overtime it hasn't hurt too bad. All the family is in great health. The riding season never ends for me. I went a week without riding because of the rain and other commitments, it about killed me. Hope everyone has a great holiday season.

Back