2nd bike

UW8ANC

Registered
I've recently had this crazy urge to find one... I think it would be so fun... That way I could get exposure working on a V-twin as well as an inline:) What do you guys think? Anybody have any experience with the 650S?

Thanks!
aktion043.gif

Nekosohana

Registered
I like the SV's. They are good bikes with a high torque value and the Bandit platform to back them up, so the technology is there.

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
My son has one. He is in the Coast Guard in Mobile AL area. I rode it down there for him recently...about 460 miles...very good performer and nice ride.

JuiceSC

Registered
Nice bikes, light, not too bad on power. Had a friend race one with a gsxr front end on it. Did well with it. Top speed stock=137mph.

J.Busa

Registered
RKABUSA's son has one w/ a pipe on it and at the TX meet N greet that thing sounded sweet and it looked like it was pretty fun to ride. I like the looks of them with the lower fiaring kit on it myself, but it seems like a great bike for the quid...-Joel

Cykill

Donating Member
Registered
the eSV650 is a great track bike. lots of cheap part available. decent power, but not too much for a track.

The Big Red One

Registered
(UW8ANC @ Feb. 06 2002,22:50) I've recently had this crazy urge to find one...   I think it would be so fun...   That way I could get exposure working on a V-twin as well as an inline:)   What do you guys think?   Anybody have any experience with the 650S?

Thanks! :22:
but they're so..................................little
tounge.gif

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
returnofthetrip