What will it take to reach 300HP...

with a 1500cc bigbore kit , you can get 270 hp at the crank , 232-239 hp at the wheel , i think pretty enough
smile.gif

Garland, you should see about hitting Peterson AFB, or the Academy, both here in Colorado Springs, only a twist of the wrist from me, Vic and Skywalker are near as well as MTKO.. Sounds like your stepping it up a few notches, good deal.

Garland, you should see about hitting Peterson AFB, or the Academy, both here in Colorado Springs, only a twist of the wrist from me, Vic and Skywalker are near as well as MTKO..  Sounds like your stepping it up a few notches, good deal.
Not really stepping up Charlie, just trying to figure out the figures. Greg(HB) just emailed me at the desert email and he asked about the turbo from you... And I told him and qoute "I actually like Charlies Turbo...ALOT. It's the best I've see so far. Not going to waste his time when I don't have the money on hand. If I was single I would jump all over it, but family is first. I want to have the money in hand but its going to be awhile you know...

As far as going going to another base, I'm an E-5 and I can only go to the following bases right now because of the aircraft I work on:

Fairchild AFB Washington
Grandforks AFB North Dakota                
McConnell AFB Kansas
MacDill AFB Florida
Offut AFB Nebraska

When I test for E-6, I can lateral train on different Heavy Aircraft like C-17, C-5, C130, Helio's, etc...

Back