Ride from Florida to Alaska in under 15 days, 1st one to finish wins $500K in gold!

Re: Ride from Florida to Alaska in under 15 days, 1st one to finish wins $500K in gol

Infact, Texas was going to get so tough, they were going to pass a bill that would make IBA type rallys ILLEGAL ! QUOTE]

really? i would like to know more about this bill!

Re: Ride from Florida to Alaska in under 15 days, 1st one to finish wins $500K in gol

Infact, Texas was going to get so tough, they were going to pass a bill that would make IBA type rallys ILLEGAL ! QUOTE]

really? i would like to know more about this bill!

Didn't pass ! But half butt rallys (500 miles in 12 hours) were installed. Mainly for the newbie's so they could see what was required to do 500 miles (base route) plus any bonus point locations BEFORE they attempted a 1000 miler in 24.

But as I understand, it's still in contention in Texas. Even though I know they're still doing several IBA Texas Rallys. :beerchug:

too many rules and definitely not fun - i like the florida to north georgia run with bike on trailer----

Back