1st Hayabusa meeting in Portugal

L4G4RT0

Registered
Hi guys,

On 10th June (day of Portugal), happened the 1st Hayabusa meeting in Portugal. Since there's no Hayabusa Club of Portugal, it was kinda small but nonetheless it was fun enough. People almost went there only for lunch, but anyway we had a nice time going to the centre of Leiria (a small city 80 miles away from Lisbon) and filling it with "the beautifull sound of Busa"
smile.gif

Now post some pictures of the bikes (i also have a small video with all the people, but of cource it's too big to show here).

25 bikes were there (+1 gixxer 600 from the wife of one of the Busa owners)

IMG_1165.jpg

nice pics. I think that's the most Busa's I have ever seen togethter!

Looks like a pretty sizable group of Busas! Did everyone go riding together?

Thanks for sharing pics...they look awesome!
smile.gif

sad.gif
Too bad I couldn't join you... Maybe next time.
By the way, I am still waiting for those pics in my inbox...

very nice. If you get the video up somewhere, let us know so we can watch it
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing ... and true, that is no small group ... largest group of Busas I've ever seen in one pic.

I will try to post the video somewhere. Just have to discover again where i hosted a page in brinkster
tounge.gif
and... the riders just show up on this video, since it was complicated to take a photo of all the people together. In the video, riders stand near their Busas, no driving videos.

And yes, we went for a small ride on the center of Leiria. 10 minutes maybe. Then, lots of guys had to go, but it was fun anyway.

One curiosity: my bike is NOT on the pictures lol (i was the last one to arrive and had no space left to park mine near the others - although you can see it in the movie. I will post the link later).

S7R4NGER... hope next time we'll drive together to the 2nd Hayabusa meeting...
smile.gif

Cool pic...good thing it's not soccer season, the rioters would knock 'em down like dominos. LOL! I kill me.

It IS soccer season. The European Tournament is being hosted in Portugal...
Portugal just made it to the quarter finals, like France, England, Greece, Danmark and Sweden...
cool.gif

Back