2º Encontro de Hayabusas de Portugal

S7R4NGER

Registered
Yesterday was the second Meeting of Hayabusa Owners which took place in Portugal.
Almost 50 busas showed up. Not much of an event, but it was ok since it is its second year. Maybe next year will be better.

This is Mrs. S7R4NGERINA and our bike.
Today it's her second birthday, or at least, it has been two years since she first hit the roads... Happy Birthday, dear bike...

<!--EDIT|S7R4NGER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118536575 -->

Dcp_0601.jpg

Our rendez-vous point with fellow riders took place near the Palace Of Queluz, in the outskirts of Lisbon. Our small group consisted of 8 Hayabusas and a Yammahahah Thundercat. At this point, there were only 4 of us, since we were early. The last one to arrive was the Yammy rider who was 2 minutes late. Maybe he didn't share our excitement or didn't had the horsepower to be on time...

<!--EDIT|S7R4NGER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118536911 -->

Dcp_0603.jpg

Nice turn out if you ask me, boy, the blue and silver is popular there huh?
smile.gif

I guess so. There were also lots of red ones... Only one like mine though... No copper/silver at all. A friend of mine who has one couldn't make it.

<!--EDIT|S7R4NGER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118537886 -->

That was a most excellent turnout ... lots of Busas there. Thanks for the pics! Did you all go riding together??

<!--EDIT|sageronin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118537943 -->

That was a most excellent turnout ... lots of Busas there. Thanks for the pics! Did you all go riding together??
The gathering was in a place called "Tornada", in the Caldas da Rainha commune. It is located almost 100kms north of Lisbon.

Our small group from Lisbon, consisted of 9 bikes (8 Busas + 1 'Cat) 13 people.
We took some older roads to get there, so we could enjoy a few twisties and a much better landscape.

After lunch almost everybody went their way, but some went on a group ride. I guess those, shouldn't be many more than my own group.

3 of the bikes owners of my group, had to be back early, so the rest made it back sight seeing (very slow ride). I had a small problem. My bike started making a weird noise and we had to stop and verify it. Then we decided to take the highway and we slowly drove home (almost legal speed limits) since we couldn't find the source of the noise. I am taking the bike to the shop next monday. As we arrived in Lisbon, two couples and the 'Cat rider went home, and the remaing lot went to a local restaurant where we had some escargots (delicious)... Nice day!

<!--EDIT|S7R4NGER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118546302 -->

Awesome... Hell of a good turn out man. Good to see your still happily married and happily out there running the roads.
thumbs-up.gif

How is it riding on that cobblestone anyway? Looks like it could be a bit tricky..

We didn't ride the cobblestone. It was just a parking area where we met. The roads around here are a little bit better...

Good to see your still happily married and happily out there running the roads.  
thumbs-up.gif
Thank you, Rev. I don't have much time to visit H.org as often as I used to, but I am still around from time to time...
It is always nice to visit and see how everybody else is doing, and getting acquainted with the new people too...

Thanks for the pics... all those Busas... life is good, isn't it?

Figure out what the noise was?

Back