place to ride in florida

samizx7

Registered
hey guys i finished my bike (still need to fix the tail). i was wondering is there any place to ride in florida, i heard of a copper park some where close to orlando but i am not sure where it is. i know there is alot members here from florida. i have to 2 days to ride including today, and i am welling to drive up to 7 hours. let me know.

Thought of Key West
rock.gif
? That's were I would go, of course I've never been there --- YET  
wink.gif

i was there yesterday, i love the ride, but i am looking for corners. plus i am thinking of going north this time. school start in 3 days, and i need to have some fun before i go back as i spend the whole holiday working on the bike.

twisty road, i been to gp race track. but on the busa i do not think i am going to have fun. just looking for twisty road.

PM diesel. he and his wife both ride.Pssst, I'm considering going down there just to get glimpse of his neighbor!
smile.gif

Well NJ, your mission is to get us a pic of 'the neighbor' when ya get there.:)

twisty road, i been to gp race track. but on the busa i do not think i am going to have fun. just looking for twisty road.
There are plenty of decent roads up here that we ride on a regular basis, the problem is that it's cold and windy today and suppose to be even colder tomorrow, high only in the 50's.

I basically just put the forcast in to anger the yanks.

PM diesel. he and his wife both ride.Pssst, I'm considering going down there just to get glimpse of his neighbor!
smile.gif
rock.gif
i am confuse???
In reference to where to ride in Florida, we get together almost every Sunday out on Highway 27 and Griffin Road in Broward County. There is a truck stop just North of Griffin that we make up at. Lift off is at 8AM. I will send you a PM so you can give me a call if you need any further details.

Hey sami....I'll be riding out this sunday morning but...that's a day late for ya eh?

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Well Sami, looks like you missed out on the twists and turn of the Sunday ride that my husband and his buddies go on. They are on there way now. Since you wanted alot more turns than straights, which this has, you should've hooked up with them. It really is a good time for all. I've done it about 1/2 way. My husband didn't think I was gonna go that fast last Monday and I did. He said we should've kept going on "The run" since I was going that fast. (130 for is a big deal) Anyway, maybe you can hook up with them next Sunday. Same bat time, same bat channel!

i called you notman but i did not get an answer. maybe we ride next sunday, i wish i read this ealier i was up at 7 am today. oh well going on my usual ride. peace

sami,

all you need to do is meet up with them on Sunday morning around 730-800 at the truck stop just North of Griffin Road on US 27. If they are riding they will be there, that where they meet, just show up!

Trust me when I say that I'd love to go once in a while but somebody needs to stay at home with the baby! Besides that, I'm not ready to go that fast yet.

Back