GOING TO FLORIDA FOR VACATION FOR 22 DAYS

03BUSABOY

Registered
ANYONE IN THE ST PETE/TREASURE ISLAND AREA KNOW OF ANYONE OR ANYPLACE THERE IS TO HANG OUT AT. LIKE INDY WE ALL MEET UP DOWNTOWN INDY AND RIDE OUT FROM THERE. WELL IM TAKING THE BIKE AND GOING TO BE DOWN TEHRE 22 DAYS SO I NEED SOME HOT SPOTS ON RIDING!! I LEAVE TOMORROW FOR FLORIDA, LATE POST, BUT GIVE ME A CALL IF YOUR CLOSE AND LET ME KNOW SOME PLACES TO RIDE PLEASE 317-945-2160 MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP SOMEWHERE AND GET SOME RIDE TIME IN. HEY YEA, IS THERE EVEN ANY FLORIDA LEFT AFTER ALL THE BAD WEATHER!!!! LOL HOPE SO.
JAMES COLIP
JC PAINT WORKZ INC.

We got you covered...
biggrin.gif

There are bike events just about every night.

Sunday: Numerous Rides through the less populated, scenic areas... check the local sites for details on meeting times and locations (www.StreetKnights.com , www.TampaTrackJunkies.com , www.SeductiveCycles.com , www.ClearWaterBiker.com , www.TampaRacing.com - Bike Tech)

Monday: Nothing too big... there's an event at the Beef O'Brady's on SR54 in Wesley Chapel. It's located about a half a mile West of interstate I-75. Starts around 7'ish.

Tuesday: YBor has an event that draws a large crowd... starts around 6 - 7pm... ends kinda early.

Wednesday: The Big Bike Night in the area is at Quaker Steak & Lube... literally thousands of bikes. It is in the Clearwater / St. Pete area. We also go to the Dragstrip on Wednesday nights... it's about 1.5 miles from QS&L.

Thursday: Many get togethers. Check the local sites. Most end up at YBor. We also do Test & Tune at Bradenton Dragstrip on Thursday.

Friday: Usually there are ad-hoc rides... nothing structured that I am aware of. Again, check the local boards and you will find folks getting together to ride.

Saturday: This is the big night... everyone goes to Clearwater (The Lot recently has been moved across the street the "Hog Fish Grille"). Hundreds of sport bikes. Racers, Track Junkies, Stunters, Groupies... you name it. Afterwards, we break into smaller groups to target our interests. This is a must!

WARNING: Pinellas County Police has quite the reputation for being unfriendly to Sport Bikers.

<!--EDIT|Cecil_Stringer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122000536 -->

anyone touch base with 03BB yet?
He should be here by now.
I am working in Orlando this month....only home on the the weekends.

One of you "hombodies"
wink.gif
give hime a shout and see what's up.

Back