Looking for riders in Florida!

I'm at Fort Walton Beach now...just moved here from California. I'm originally from Tallahassee so its great to be home. I would not mind taking a trip down there on a weekend.

Wow I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before.
Any way I'm in your area. A little east but still its real close.
I can ride any day of the week. I know most if not all of the
roads in the Pasco-Hernando area. Send me a IM or E-mail
and let me know.
Several board members can let you know if "my" roads are any good :laugh:

:hijack: Raider out.
P1597

I just came back from Orlando today I only seen one busa I can't understand how you Florida people are not out riding

I just came back from Orlando today I only seen one busa I can't understand how you Florida people are not out riding

Your from Illinois.
The weather you just experienced in Orlando was paradise to you but common to us .
365 days a yr we can ride so a nice day in April is no diff than a nice day in August and no diff than one in January.
Temps may be a bit diff but never a day when a hardcore biker can't ride .
Unless there's a Hurricane !
:laugh:
So no hurry mon !

I'm moving down to Clearwater in the next month, so I will be contacting a bunch of you in the area for riding. I also have a friend who rides a Harley and runs the pee out out it. We don't speed too much, only when necessary.....:laugh:

I'm moving down to Clearwater in the next month, so I will be contacting a bunch of you in the area for riding. I also have a friend who rides a Harley and runs the pee out out it. We don't speed too much, only when necessary.....:laugh:

ready when u are were doing the leesburgh ride next

have a group called swat 41 riders from punta gorda, north port, fort myers and cape coral. ride when ever we can.

Last edited:
Back