Looking for people to ride with!

Spkrdctr

Registered
OK, I finally have moved, now have a garage (Hooray!) and am ready to ride. I know guys, it only took a full YEAR!!! I now live in Clearwater/Pinellas Park area of Florida. I live across the street from the Quaker Steak and Lube on 49th St. So, it is time for me to find riders for Wed and Thurs as these are my days off. I work all weekends. I get off work each day at 2pm. So, anyone who has Wed or Thurs available, I'm ready to go. Tank is full of premium and the tires are looking new!

Who wants to show me a good ride in the area? :)

You're probably aware that Quaker Steak and Lube has bike nights on Wednesdays and there's always tons of folks.

Usually on Thursday evenings ResidentEvil, a group of 5 - 10 others and myself ride up to Old Town for bike night (barring any sign of rain, ResidentEvil is like a cat, hates getting wet). We meet up at in Tampa at the Sonic on Hillsborough Ave at 6:30 and pop smoke at 7:00. PM one of us if you're interested.

I'm not familiar with places to ride there in Clrwtr/PP, but I have a couple of back road routes that I ride from time to time that head north from Tampa up toward Brooksville, Floral City and east toward Lake Wales(Lake Pierce).

Wish I was down there man but I'm a bit north of you :laugh: You will find some people just use good judgment there are some real idiot's out there.

Back