Rode trip! florida to indiana.

quikbusa

Donating Member
Registered
Here it is. I am moving my brother down to Florida the first week in August. I am driving from Orlando Florida to Terre Haute Indiana. I have always dreamed of riding the busa in the mountains and may throw it in the back of the truck when i drive up. I am really afraid to leave it in the back of the truck if i stay at a hotel for the night. I could just role it in the room. I would be riding alone which kinda sucks.

Any suggestions on where would be a good spot to ride please let me know. I take I75 to I24 through Chattanooga, Nashville and up through Mont Eagle. I want some pictures of the busa and mountains damn it!

One more thing. I am borrowing my friends truck that has a huge Harley sticker in the back glass. I am sure Ill get some sh*t for that!

Ride Safe.

cool.gif

Pm me when you have a definite date. I maybe able to get off work and show you around East TN.

Dan

Man there isn'tany Mountains between Indiana and Florida... I've been through there, them little thigns are just foothills.

To the point though, if you haven't spent much time riding in twisties that last for more than 10-15 miles then YES you need to take your bike and get in them mountains. It's pretty much what motorcycles are for.

Rev,

You are right about that, but I now live in Florida and there are no foothills either. I lived in Boston and traveled the white mountains, but didnt have the busa. At this point, the tennessee mountains are just that. I need some elevation!

Btw, Thanks for the offer, Tennessee Busa. How far is knoxville off the path?

About 45 miles from the Dragon. From Florida straight up I-75 to Cinncinati and into Indiana.

Dan

Back