2nd bike

UW8ANC

Registered
I've recently had this crazy urge to find one... I think it would be so fun... That way I could get exposure working on a V-twin as well as an inline:) What do you guys think? Anybody have any experience with the 650S?

Thanks!
aktion043.gif

I like the SV's. They are good bikes with a high torque value and the Bandit platform to back them up, so the technology is there.

My son has one. He is in the Coast Guard in Mobile AL area. I rode it down there for him recently...about 460 miles...very good performer and nice ride.

Nice bikes, light, not too bad on power. Had a friend race one with a gsxr front end on it. Did well with it. Top speed stock=137mph.

RKABUSA's son has one w/ a pipe on it and at the TX meet N greet that thing sounded sweet and it looked like it was pretty fun to ride. I like the looks of them with the lower fiaring kit on it myself, but it seems like a great bike for the quid...-Joel

the eSV650 is a great track bike. lots of cheap part available. decent power, but not too much for a track.

(UW8ANC @ Feb. 06 2002,22:50) I've recently had this crazy urge to find one...   I think it would be so fun...   That way I could get exposure working on a V-twin as well as an inline:)   What do you guys think?   Anybody have any experience with the 650S?

Thanks! :22:
but they're so..................................little
tounge.gif

Back