21 yr marrage ruined by her affair !!!

Hang in there brother, its always darkest before the light. Your in my prayers and thought. Keep your head up and your faith strong.

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I agree that happy separate parents are better than parents in an unhappy, loveless marriage.

Please let us know if you need anything. Focus on doing what's best for you and your kids - remember, it isn't mutally exclusive.

in the long run youll probbably be better off man. Think about your kids. Dont worry about the wife she did it 2 times not 1. 1 time is forgivable being that kids are involved 2nd time your out the door. Head out and find aother woman see how she likes seeing it from the other side of the fence.

Deb & I have been married for 35-years, so I don't have any real experience with what your feeling. I do know what your kids may be feeling from experience though. Hang in there, life gets bumpy every now & then, and it is how you stand up to it that counts. Just remember that eveyone you know is fighting some kind of battle. We will pray for you to be able to work things out in a way thats best for everyone.

I know there's not much anyone can say to ease the pain, don't stop praying as I will be praying for you as well. Doesn't sound like she's going to stop you may want to look at your options.

Good luck in all your efforts,

After all the hurt, look for who you are, and see if you are that person.

I am sure you let yourself down a time or two, but you will be the person you think you are.

It all sucks and hurts, but in about 4-6 mos the pain will settle.

Your life will go on, it will be different, but it will go on.

Speaking from experience.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man just try to get your mind right. She is not a real woman because all she had to do was say i'm done. Prayers are with you.

I still have trouble figuring out what kind of guy would want another mans wife. So sorry for your situation. Thinking about the kids situation is important, but in the end do what is best for YOU.

Prayers sent,
Chris

I didn't read all the post so please forgive if this is redondent advice. She chose to have the affair, she is responsible for her actions. So don't beat yourself up. My heart goes out to you. Maybe it was a cry for attention, don't know. Dosen't excuse what she did. God bless you for looking out for your children, don't forget to look out for their daddy too. They will need you.

Prayers for your sitituation to be resolved soon. ((((hugs))))

Prayers sent my friend! I have no idea what your ordeal entails but I can tell you that I have been through a couple of these and the most important thing is the Children! Just keep praying and taking the best care of those kids you can.

If it were my wife that cheated i could never go back to her the thought of her cheating will always be there in the back of your mind.
My belief has alway been if you cant forget , you can't forgive.

I have been through this same thing!!! Not with kids involved.....But I am here if you need to chat!

Prayers sent. Call me back man, we'll try to cheer you up a bit. At times like this, friends are one of the few things you can really depend on.

One word: selfish

She had an affair twice regardless the fact that she has two kids to be concerned about.

You can't help your wife is she does not tell you what she wants. Look her straight and deep in the eyes and ask again. You will be surprised by the answers when you are looking into ones soul. Then you can move on one way or another.

Although i am not married,but i have been through the same situations.Trust me its not going to be the same anymore.The feelings and and trust will be going to be a huge lots of difference.But than again you will need to think of your kids,when you divorced the kids will suffer the most.I suggest you to scarifice for your kids sake till they are adults cause trust me i am one of the victims.Its not easy, but have a really good talk with your wife.Do your very best and good luck

I'm sorry for what you are going through I have been there when my Husband did the same to me I made the decision after alot of soul searching to forgive him because I loved him so much however in the end he did it to me again and not only broke my heart again but destroyed any feelings I had in me I also found out he was bragging about having a girlfriend and referring to me as though I had been a horrible wife ...For my childrens sake I'm trying to pull myself together and move forward with my life.though it is not easy and I have days of unberable sadness and days of overwhelming anger I will survive ...You will too.

I have 0 advice my friend, but I'm pretty sure your at a point where your blaming yourself, and I'm thinking its not your fault....I agree with whoever said you have to be happy so your kids can be happy too...my parents divorced when I was 13 and have been best friends for the last 25 years since than....a broken home will effect them more then a failed marriage...dont give up in what you believe in, but also have some limits too how far you allow yourself to be controlled or stepped on too....get out and ride asap....:beerchug:

Back