A Married Couple

FL Knifemaker

Registered
A married couple was driving down the interstate doing 55 MPH. The husband was behind the wheel. His wife looked over at him and said, "Honey, I know we've been married for 15 years, but, I want a divorce." The husband said nothing but slowly increased his speed to 60 MPH. She then said, "I don't want you to try to talk me out of it, because I've been having an affair with your best friend, and he's a much better lover than you." Again the husband stayed quiet and just sped up as his anger increased. She said, "I want the house." Again the husband sped up, to 70 MPH. She said, "I want the kids too." The husband just kept driving faster, and faster, he's up to 80 MPH. She said, "I want the car, the checking account, and the mutual funds and I want you to take all the credit cards." The husband slowly starts to veer toward a bridge overpass piling, as she asked, "Is there anything you want?" The husband replied, "Nope, I've got everything I need." She asked, "What's that?" The husband replied "The only airbag."

Harsh, but funny!
laugh.gif

LOL! That's good!

My wife even liked it...and she's a Family Law Attorney!
tounge.gif

Back