Married?  Who Is?

10 years ago I met my wife on Feb 15, had our first date on Feb 19, got married May 3. We now have a wonderful 7 y/o daughter and an awesome relationship with each other.

I know the girl I wanna marry. I met her last year while working on the local collage. She is a clerk over at the Campus convenience and I was totally blown away with how natutrally beautiful she was.
I was in a serious depression after breaking up with my ex gf of 5 years, so I didn't exactly have my Mojo kickin. She was dating someone at the time as well, so I didn't want to put my negetivity and sob stories on her. She was also a full time student and spent 6-8hours in class and another 4 doing homework, so she never really had alot of time. I just kind of faded away after a couple dinners and lunches together. It's been about a year since we have seen eachother.
She'll be back for 1 more semester coming up, so I'm hoping I can rekindle our little flirtfest and take home the prize. Wish me luck cause she's definately it!

After 26 years of marrage,I can tell you it takes work to make it work.You are not always gonna agree on everything,so just forget that.The problem with people today is they just give up too easy.It is a 2 way street,and there has to be give and take PERIOD.From both husband and wife.
When it comes down to something BIG,I have the last word,cause I am the one responsible.

FOR BETTER OR FOR WORST.........

life is like a box of cholate's
laugh.gif

dated 10 years...been married 5..........been through it all with her, good/bad/ and horrible. Good news is we always have each other no matter how bad it gets. BTW she is my high school sweetheart...all those who said it would never last are devorced. Just goes to show that you never know about these things.

man i love this board...always a great bunch of guys to get some good help from...even though im busaless i will still be here....thanks again guys for the good words.....
beerchug.gif

Man just do the mail order thing from the P.I., Thailand, or Russia! They can't talk good English, but sure know how to take care of a man! Just kidding! Don't do it, until you're 30!

You should have to renew your marriage liscense the same as your registration. Would save on divorce attorney fees anyway.

(Smoke_Dog @ Jul. 30 2007,06:32) Man just do the mail order thing from the P.I., Thailand, or Russia! They can't talk good English, but sure know how to take care of a man! Just kidding! Don't do it, until you're 30!
beerchug.gif

My dads advice was if she gets you drunk do it... but if grandpa has a shotgun then you have to marry her, lol...

Married the first time thinking it would last forever, her family was nutz and so was she but I had no regrets...just glad it ended smooth...

Second time, 13 years...tough when the step daughter is nutz, never do that again...but its taken time to move along and now we all get along great. Sometimes you have to wait for the teen to come out of the psycho tunnel and see the light... The wifey is great and keeps pushing me to buy a Busa but I just gotta wait until everything is just right...

4 Years 364 From the first date knew she was the one after
about 6 months been married 5 years at the end of August
beerchug.gif

I was 15 when I went out on my first date with Mike; he was 17...

We dated for 9 years (engaged for the last 4) and now we've been married for 14 years this August, so that puts us at tolerating one another for 23 years...damn, that's a long time...
laugh.gif

I'm going to ask for a raise...it's about time
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

(LadyHawk @ Jul. 29 2007,10:49) We dated 2 weeks, then moved in together. Married almost exactly 6 months later. Received custody of his 10 year old son (whom Joker hadn't seen since he was 2 years old.. ) and have lived 13 happy years together.

One day Joker had the flu really bad. I went and got him some aspirin and nyquil. By the time I got back he was almost delusional, pi$$ed off and angry. Well in my attempts to get him to take the medicine... we ended up in the closet,, with Nyquil on the ceiling, in the clothes, on the floor, all over us, aspirin scattered all over. The next morning, he was feeling better, got up, and found me asleep on the couch. He says right then he knew I was the one. If I could put up with him in his worst moments... and still be there in the morning... then I was a keeper.
laugh.gif

There's hard times, and good times, and laughter and pain. But if you make the commitment to be together and you love each other...you can get through anything.

Well, unless he cheats on me... that's a deal breaker.  
guns.gif

You will know when you have your life partner. You won't want to live without her.
The biggest thing is we both believe in "until death do we part"... unfortunatly she out shoots me at the range... now I'm scared!!
AAAssjani.gif

Geo and I went to the same elementary school... but did not really know each other.
I met her in Dec of '01, deployed for seven months in Jan, got back in late July of '02, (she was in Vegas, I was in Tustin, CA) left for 6 weeks of CAX in Aug got back in Oct, asked her to marry me in Nov got married in Dec deployed agin for 6 months in Jan...

I knew the first date we went on...

i have know the wife since 6th grade started dating in 9th was off and on for 4 yrs engaged 1 year and married 3 weeks before i turned 20 febuary will be 7 years and got two great little boys one 5 one 18 months.

Back