2014 Fall Hayabusa Bash 9-24 Thru 9-28

John, I will be heading west by then. It was great to meet you at the last one and sorry I left early and we didn't get to ride together during the "wet stuff". I'm going to try and get to the dragon before I head west though, I'll let you know if I decide on a date!

Wake up everyone! The Fall Bash will be here before you know it! Where my peeps at?

More than likely I'm coming. Got some things to square away on the bike. Need to get the vacation approved too.

I'll be in the vicinityThursday thru Sunday with a few of my club brothers. Any of you OHIO peeps wanting to hook up PM me. I pick up I-75 just south of Lexington KY. Stop for breakfast in Richmond KY. Can you say Waffle House?

Looking forward to seeing y'all !!

That's great guys. Make sure you get signed up on the website so you can get your Fall Bash shirt and dinners for Friday and Saturday nights. Robert can attest, the food is outstanding! www.hayabusabash.com

I'll be in the vicinityThursday thru Sunday with a few of my club brothers. Any of you OHIO peeps wanting to hook up PM me. I pick up I-75 just south of Lexington KY. Stop for breakfast in Richmond KY. Can you say Waffle House?

Looking forward to seeing y'all !!
Hmmm Did someone say,, Waffle House?

OK ladies and gentlemen, the pricing has just come in for the Hayabusa Bash Fall Event shirts and hoodies.

Mens T-Shirts $20
Ladies T's $20
Long Sleeve Shirts $25
Hoodies $35

These will be full color screen printed and can be ordered in black, orange, and white. You will need to add $3.00 for sizes XXL thru XXXXL and shipping will be extra. I need 50 orders to secure this pricing. If you register for the Bash, your t-shirt will be included in the cost of registration. I will have the link updated on the website by this weekend. Lets hear who wants one!

image-4143517841.jpg

image-1169903110.jpg

Here is the flyer for the fall Hayabusa Bash. Print it out and pass it around. We have a little over 2 weeks before we place our shirt order. Dont wait!!! Get your orders and registration complete now! See you all next month!:thumbsup:

flyerfalljpeg.jpg

Not going to make it this year. Been super busy repairing the house, replacing a deck, fixing broke vehicles, working overtime, playing daddy, and still a ton to do.

We're out as well; my oldest is starting high school and his schedule with marching band doesn't leave a lot of room for getting away (as we're finding out), especially just as school starts.

Have fun! :thumbsup:

I'm trying for Fri 26th to Sun 28th. Have to see when I can leave out. No Vacation time left at work. :(

Back