2011 Midwest MNG - St. Louis

I have been through this post forwards backwards and sideways. Maybe I am the only one that can't figure it out. But Dennis where do you live. St. Louis is a big place. I made a reservation at the Best Western so I am within 6 miles. I was hoping for closer directions.:beerchug:

Yeah Dennis.. can you go ahead and give your address?? After Friday I will not have internet access... (No internet at the padre's house :) )

BusaWhipped sent PM to everyone on the list with our address and directions. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

Dennis/Trish - looks like I'll be arriving on Friday...sometime. Did y'all have anything planned for Friday? And since Ashton is coming, I'll likely trailer and get a room...

Dennis/Trish - looks like I'll be arriving on Friday...sometime. Did y'all have anything planned for Friday? And since Ashton is coming, I'll likely trailer and get a room...

Just bring a couple of sleeping bags and all's good. Not sure what we will have going on on Friday. mrsBW will have a crock pot full of chilli to feed folks as they arive.

I really wish that we could make it but I have got to race MX that weekend, Because I am running the series, Yall have fun and hopefully we will get to come up soon, We mite be trying to come up in Sept for the ROC (Ride of the century) cause I here it is a good time and some crazy stuff goes on

I really wish that we could make it but I have got to race MX that weekend, Because I am running the series, Yall have fun and hopefully we will get to come up soon, We mite be trying to come up in Sept for the ROC (Ride of the century) cause I here it is a good time and some crazy stuff goes on

Good luck in your race and we will miss you and Princess!!! You guys are welcome here anytime! :thumbsup:

WhooHoo. Folks are going to start showing up this evening :cheerleader:

i claim the floor under the table :beerchug:

Semi, Your place is reserved :laugh:

DSCI0488.jpg

Got the trailer loaded... I need to head to work for a bit in the morning, then I'll get my Son and head out. Should be there before dinner... :thumbsup:

Back