2011 Midwest MNG - St. Louis

Gonna try an make it. Last minute plans.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

For those of you who can, please bring sheets, blankets, air mattresses, and pillows. We have 2 guest rooms, 1 with a full size bed and 1 with 2 twin beds. The rest of the accommodations are "camping" in the house. We have a full size air bed as well.

For those of you who can, please bring sheets, blankets, and pillows. We have 2 guest rooms, 1 with a full size bed and 1 with 2 twin beds. The rest of the accomodations are "camping" in the house. We have a full size air bed as well.

I have extra pillows I can bring you. I'll check on the blankets. Haven't seen them since we moved. What else might you need.

Don't forget that I have an extra bedroom and lots of floor space. I believe I live about 40/50 miles from you. O we have a hammock in the back yard too.

I have extra pillows I can bring you. I'll check on the blankets. Haven't seen them since we moved. What else might you need.

Don't forget that I have an extra bedroom and lots of floor space. I believe I live about 40/50 miles from you. O we have a hammock in the back yard too.

We'll need folding tables and chairs. I'm thinking I can pickup the weekend before and return the weekend after. Facebook should get me more local support for the bigger stuff.

Saturday get together after the ride, will be at the "beach" by the lake. So bring your swimsuits and flippers. :laugh: We have the pavilion rented. It contains a large picnic table. There is also a fire pit and a port-a-potty. We will bring down extra chairs and tables, a grill and lots of food and beverages!!!! For desert will be Lurch's world famous homemade hot fudge sauce (Hey Lurch you have hot fudge sauce duty. ;) )and my not so world famous homemade vanilla ice cream with other toppings of course. We do have to clean up and be out of there by midnight. But for those late night owls, you can always come back to the house and hang out longer even if your not spending the night here. :)

Well, looks like my son will be coming with me! :)

If the weather is nice, he wants to ride all the way there and back. LOL So, if'n we're riding; we'll be packing really light.

We'll need folding tables and chairs. I'm thinking I can pickup the weekend before and return the weekend after. Facebook should get me more local support for the bigger stuff.

I can bring some chairs and a table if needed. If we take the truck and trailer that is.. Let me know. :beerchug:

I have 3 tables but no chairs, I also have 3 easy ups if we need them. I have a couple of blow up mattresses but I need to check to make sure they don't leek.

I have 3 tables but no chairs, I also have 3 easy ups if we need them. I have a couple of blow up mattresses but I need to check to make sure they don't leek.

Thanks, we made need easy ups and tables. There is NO shade (other than the small pavillion) at the beach and would like to have as much as possible, especially if it gets super hot. I have one easy up, so 4 should be plenty.

Omar, you mean you aren't going to make Ashton hold the chairs and air matress on the back of the bike? :laugh: I certainly do not expect anyone riding to bring anything extra. I think with all the locals, we should have seating, beds, tables and whatever else covered. :bowdown: :please:

Can't wait to see everyone!! :thumbsup:

The mid west meet and greet is still on. Regardless of what you have heard about my condition. Still going to be a great time!!!!

so im going to try to embed my map to get there. tell me what you think if it works...

forestill - Google Maps

well i cant figure it out, so i guess you will just have to click on the linky

so is this gonna kill me? said like 43x miles of curvy road when i finished the map and now i cant figure out how to make it tell me any information about the route i have drawn.

any help would be great.

for some reason the map comes up with no route on it. it might be my computer though. I could ride 400+ back roads with no problem but put me on a slab for a 100 and I'm done.

if you want a shirt or have ordered a shirt please check and make sure I have it right post #67. let me know if you want to be added by tonight 7/17 as order is going in first hting in the AM

I have been through this post forwards backwards and sideways. Maybe I am the only one that can't figure it out. But Dennis where do you live. St. Louis is a big place. I made a reservation at the Best Western so I am within 6 miles. I was hoping for closer directions.:beerchug:

Back