2011 Hayabusa HiD projector retrofit

Stachowiak, I want this done....how much do you want to do this for me? I would try it but ill get frustrated and mess it up so bad that it'll just be cheaper for me to mail my light out to you and have you do it...PLEASE!?! :please::please::please::please::please:

Stachowiak, I want this done....how much do you want to do this for me? I would try it but ill get frustrated and mess it up so bad that it'll just be cheaper for me to mail my light out to you and have you do it...PLEASE!?! :please::please::please::please::please:

+1000

Yes what Pbadasay said. I will pay to have it done... I also supply HID kits too 35w & 55w fro cars truck and motorcycles too....

I'm with c-ya...give me a parts list and I'll order them and send them along with my headlight...you could make a little side money from it! :laugh: Probably alot! Come on everyone, don't let this thread die until he gives in :lol:

Your light looks great and I don't see any gaps where your projector is fitted. Would you mind sharing the details on your HiD projector retrofit?

Subscribed as I am looking at doing this too. Need more details on the job though. I see the black paint on the reflector. Did you have to prep the reflector? Is that just regular high temp paint? What kind of hicups did you run into that required garage tools?

I have an extra lower OEM portion of the headlight is anyone is interested in it.

It appears I can see the Rings on the high beam lense, so I assume you kept it stock, right? The mini H1 looks like a perfect match in size to the high beam.

I'd be curious if it's worth swapping the stock high beam lense for a clear one while in there?

Back