bixenon retrofit

head east busa, if he sends me his headlight is getting a free retrofit, hopefully pix to follow soon...

i'm very interested in this for my 08 busa, and for my best friend with 2008 gsxr1000...

i had a couple ideas in mind...

option 1:
change highbeam projector position to shine lower and switch harness's so that the regular halogen hid bulb can become the highbeam and the hid in the projector after adjusted become the regular running light

option:2
retro fit another additional projector where the regular bulb is to have 2 projectors and keep the functions the same or switch positions so high is up top and low at the bottom

option:3
same thing with the retro fit idea, but use bixenon protrectors so the both stay running and activated bixenon flap for the highbeam

option:4
same thing as option 3 but add angel eyes with the option to have angle eyes running only for example day time and then manualy switch hid's on for night

option:5
dont know if done or what kind of performance it will produce.... but same as the option 3/4 but with non bixenon projectors with producing the angel eyes to flash for highbeam as well as run with the hid's...?

go ahead :poke: for all these options lol....
we are trully interested but hard to find peole to do late model bikes...
as for how much? not sure... our last 2 bikes... 03 600RR had tsx retrofit done and an 01 zx7r had nissan murano retrofit done by a friend... turned out sick! but dude wont touch our brand new bikes lol..... to scurred haha...

i've priced out options 1-3 for potential customers already. i use ccfl halos, so flashing the halos probably wouldn't be the best plan, (flashing not great for ccfl lights) but the customer is always right. pm me if you want a price quote for your headlight or your friend's light.. oh, for option two, it's a DOT thing to have the high beam below the low beam. if they are laterally placed, the high beam is on the inside, lows are on the outside. option 1 is probably what i'm going to do to my bike this winter, possibly retro a higher quality projector down there.

i've priced out options 1-3 for potential customers already. i use ccfl halos, so flashing the halos probably wouldn't be the best plan, (flashing not great for ccfl lights) but the customer is always right. pm me if you want a price quote for your headlight or your friend's light.. oh, for option two, it's a DOT thing to have the high beam below the low beam. if they are laterally placed, the high beam is on the inside, lows are on the outside. option 1 is probably what i'm going to do to my bike this winter, possibly retro a higher quality projector down there.

thanks ogre!!!

k i just talk to my friend with the 08gsxr1000, so since the head light set is the same as my 08 we have agreed to basically use out existing "bottom" projector as the one and only source of low/high beam light w/halo light (no top corner bulbs nor halogen bulb he owns a tsx bixenon projector complete with bult connectors harness and ballast.... i have source of most bixenon complete projector hid sets from by body shops that i deal with...

so basically we would provide head light assembly and complete parts... we would need your skills to "retro fit it" we would supply everything obviously at first for you to test everything but obviously put everything to gether ourselves upon recieving it all...

you can pm me the estimate if you rather do so...

p.s. still thinking about wether we want to black out our headlight housings or not...

your only issue is that the tsx is a low beam only projector. if his is bixenon, it's a TL. if it actually IS a tsx, i can get you a tl, e55, or fx-r hi/lo. but if you want to send parts, i'll do the labor cheap. if you want the inside of the housings painted, give me your paint code, and i'll have my buddy at the body shop spray the insides of the housings. pm me for an address, and for specifics.

Back