2010 Eureka Springs, AR (Spring) Check Rm Reservations!

Is this the new owner, did they sell? It was listed last year for sale.

I'm pretty sure I saw for sale signs this weekend. We drove by there and it was pretty much vacant. Quite a few places up for sale in ES, including Cafe Sante Fe (which was closed BTW). The last year has been pretty hard on the area.

I'm pretty sure I saw for sale signs this weekend. We drove by there and it was pretty much vacant. Quite a few places up for sale in ES, including Cafe Sante Fe (which was closed BTW). The last year has been pretty hard on the area.

You dont mean our favorite mexican joint do you? The lady that owns it just purchased it. :banghead:

are we still good on our room list? Dont want new management to over book.

Must be getting closer. Still haven't had the bike out and now the weather service is calling for 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow. Good thing my new front tire will be in tomorrow!

Must be getting closer. Still haven't had the bike out and now the weather service is calling for 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow. Good thing my new front tire will be in tomorrow!

Dang it Rob, time to move south Brother. :laugh:

Hey Rob, got up this morning, the temp was only 60 degrees. went to 84 but the wind was from 25 to 40 mph, kinda fun from the side. it has cooled down some now, 9pm and 77 degrees, getting chilly :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Had to rub it in Bro :laugh:

Just looked out the door and it is already snowing. I don't like this time of year.. can't ride the busa and can't ride the snowmobile. :banghead:

Come on, June!!

Hey, I'm new to this website as well to the busa... I have been riding for the last 8 years, but I couldn't afford something this nice. I move from southeast Oklahoma to northeast Oklahoma and am definitly trying to find some new people to ride with and similar interests. So this seems like it would be right up my alley! Plus Eureka Springs is down the road! Count me in if that's cool...

Hey, I'm new to this website as well to the busa... I have been riding for the last 8 years, but I couldn't afford something this nice. I move from southeast Oklahoma to northeast Oklahoma and am definitly trying to find some new people to ride with and similar interests. So this seems like it would be right up my alley! Plus Eureka Springs is down the road! Count me in if that's cool...

Welcome to the board Jeff. Find yourself a place at Point West or the Roadrunner, both are close together. Where in Broken Arrow are you? ???

:welcome: Get your reservations made while there are still rooms. Looking forward to meeting you.

:welcome: to the org. come on you will have fun.

Mojos picking me up at the Tulsa airport at 4:00 on the 17th with my bike in tow. I love it when a plan comes togeather. ( Insert cheerleaders here)

Mojos picking me up at the Tulsa airport at 4:00 on the 17th with my bike in tow. I love it when a plan comes togeather. ( Insert cheerleaders here)

We will try not to abuse it too much before you get here. :whistle:

Woot! We got a room at the Pointe West! This calls for a Banana Dance of Joy! :banana:

Semi/Captain - I spoke to the manager and he wants to do something for the group while we're there. He's new and this is his first year to host us. I told him that I'd ask you to give him a call. His name is Trent.

wow, i've been busy and guess i had better catch up...i'll try to give Pointe West a call tomorrow to see what they have to say (thanks for the heads up!)...we'll have to see what we can do for supper on Fri. night but if things are that dead, there should be a list of businesses ready for us to show up :thumbsup:

wow, i've been busy and guess i had better catch up...i'll try to give Pointe West a call tomorrow to see what they have to say (thanks for the heads up!)...we'll have to see what we can do for supper on Fri. night but if things are that dead, there should be a list of businesses ready for us to show up :thumbsup:

Crap Semi, why didnt you tell me, I would have reserved one for you when I reserved mine. :banghead:

Back