I'm Coming to Vegas Oct 18-20

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys and gals. Just got notice that I will be in Vegas at the MGM for a convention for work Oct 18-20. Not sure if I'll fly in on the 18th or 17th, depends on flight/hotel costs.

My agenda for the conference:
18th Sunday 5-8pm Cocktails at the event
19th Monday 730a-630 Dinner starts
20th Tuesday 730am-noon lunch

Based on flights (booking later today) I will either fly in Sat or Sunday and then out Tuesday sometime.

Anyone up for something Sunday/Monday evening?

I'll post up flights when they are finalized :thumbsup:

I could be depending on my work schedule. Just let me know when you're getting here and I can see what I can work out. :beerchug:

Have fun, Zuk. Good crowd there in Vegas.

I'd come up but Devil Dog's wedding is on the 17th, and my B-Day ride is scheduled for the 18th. I think some of the Vegas hoons are coming to SD for the latter of those two events.

Anyway, have a great time and travel safe! Don't forget the Purell!

will try for sure, always have purell come on now, I live in airplanes/hotels/airports LOL

Enjoy yourself. I'd ask for pix but I know; what goes on Vegas stay's in Vegas. :laugh:

Enjoy yourself. I'd ask for pix but I know; what goes on Vegas stay's in Vegas. :laugh:

LOL at this rate there's not much going on, probably get to see some of the strip for the first time ... going to book flights tomorrow and have to figure out a few other things but the trip should be good either way :beerchug:

ok, its official, the flight is booked. I land at LAS around 130pm Sunday and leave 155p Tuesday.

Just about everything about this trip has been changed except the 2 days I have to be in Vegas :laugh:

Sat 17th, leave NYC and arrive LAX 530pm. Pick up a rental (nice one it looks like) for $17.50 for the day and drive to the lovely San Diego Marriott Hotel & Marina for the night. Think there are some plans for the local hoons to continue their drinking at a local pub after a certain local member completes their wedding and following party/reception. Breakfast with the hoons and haul ass back to LAX for the 1150am flight to LAS.

Of course then to Phili where I'll work for 2 days then down to RDU to load all my crap into a moving truck and drive north back to long island :Oo:

Good times gotta love a travel job :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Look forward to seeing you here, Bryan. It'll be good times for sure! Plus the bonus of getting to hang out in Vegas. :whistle:

:beerchug:

bump... evenings are looking available sunday/monday :beerchug: Hey Spud, either of those days work better for you :thumbsup:

Back