2010 Eureka Springs, AR (Spring) Check Rm Reservations!

Bring'em.....Eureka Springs is a beautiful place for a wedding.

Pointe West has beautiful sunsets

What the.....? What will we do without our "special" friend. I am going to have Mark call you.

I already called him. The wedding will have to wait!! We have been planning this for a long time. He can host her second wedding.:laugh:

I talked to Tesi there may still be a way. They might can move it foreward 1 week. I am sold on the flying to Tulsa thing. Not real sure about the whole getting ordained thing either. Have you ever heard of that? Whatever I don't want to show up brain dead like last time.

I talked to Tesi there may still be a way. They might can move it foreward 1 week. I am sold on the flying to Tulsa thing. Not real sure about the whole getting ordained thing either. Have you ever heard of that? Whatever I don't want to show up brain dead like last time.

Good...... I'll pick you up at the airport. I'll trailor your bike up from San Antonio with me when I return to Oklahoma. I say go for the ordained thing. You'll be the coolest ordained dude I know. If I ever get married again, you can be the preacher AND the best man........AGAIN:laugh:

Or ,if you get some ole gal boozed up I can get yall hitched before she sobers up.

Sounds like a plan to me.................. and yes, it does look infected:laugh:

You not being there is just not right! :laugh: Tell her too bad, you already have prior commitments with folks that will snatch you out of your bed in the middle of the night and haul you off to Arkansas! :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Okay, due to work schedules, Dan and I have just found out that we can (maybe) go to Eureka Springs this year and bring our youngest son. Woot!

Problem - according to their website, Pointe West is booked. I'm going to call in a bit just to make sure. However, if they are booked, what's the alternative lodging plan? We could bring our travel trailer, but if we do that I don't know how we'll get the 'busa there. It's more fun to stay where everyone else is staying, so we'd prefer that.

Suggestions?

Okay, due to work schedules, Dan and I have just found out that we can (maybe) go to Eureka Springs this year and bring our youngest son. Woot!

Problem - according to their website, Pointe West is booked. I'm going to call in a bit just to make sure. However, if they are booked, what's the alternative lodging plan? We could bring our travel trailer, but if we do that I don't know how we'll get the 'busa there. It's more fun to stay where everyone else is staying, so we'd prefer that.

Suggestions?

Diana, if the Point West is booked, the closest place is the Roadrunner, here is the link. Roadrunner Inn and Beaver lake Log Cabins on Beaver Lake in Eureka Springs, Arkansas I replied to Dans PM. :cheerleader: Glad you guys are coming! This hotel is just around the corner, maybe 5 minutes from Point West.

Woot! We got a room at the Pointe West! This calls for a Banana Dance of Joy! :banana:

Semi/Captain - I spoke to the manager and he wants to do something for the group while we're there. He's new and this is his first year to host us. I told him that I'd ask you to give him a call. His name is Trent.

Woot! We got a room at the Pointe West! This calls for a Banana Dance of Joy! :banana:

Semi/Captain - I spoke to the manager and he wants to do something for the group while we're there. He's new and this is his first year to host us. I told him that I'd ask you to give him a call. His name is Trent.

Is this the new owner, did they sell? It was listed last year for sale.

We are going to be there from the 16th to the 20th.

Not sure if the owner is new...but the manager is new. He sounded very eager to make us feel welcome.

Back