2010 Eureka Springs, AR (Spring) Check Rm Reservations!

just tried to book a room and Pointewest and Roadrunner are both full any other ideas I'm planning on comeing down after work on Thur. and leaveing Sun. morning.

Google map say's it's 426.6 miles and should take 8 hrs and 11 mins. That should be a good ride on the bus. I'm gonna try and make this one.

When you load it, make sure the bike is facing backwards....you know what to do when its time to get her out...:whistle:

:rofl: I was just thinking the same thing. Do the Evil Knievel Dismount!!!

..yeah...reverse and slam on the brakes and hope the kickstand is down.:laugh:

:rofl:

We'll need to be sure to capture that on video for everyone. That would be a site to see. I can see that going into the #1 spot in the .org hall of fame/shame. :laugh:

Just tried to call Pointe West and add another night, the phone numbers are working very well.

Thanks Dennis I called about 6 places before I found the flyrod Inn. it's 8 miles away and only has a couple of rooms left. there seems to be alot of family reunions that weekend. oh ya $59 + tax a night.

Last edited:
why cant i get a hold of this guy been trying for a week straight now been trying to book a room

:rofl:

We'll need to be sure to capture that on video for everyone. That would be a site to see. I can see that going into the #1 spot in the .org hall of fame/shame. :laugh:

You didn't know that's how Omslaw unloaded it here? I didn't know he was going to do that ot I would have had a GoPro setup or somehintg. It all happened so fast, one second in the trailer, next second tires hitting the street and it falling onto the stand. He must know just how to load them so they don't fall the other direction. And you need to make sure its in gear when you do it so it doesn't roll off the stand.

Thanks Dennis I called about 6 places before I found the flyrod Inn. it's 8 miles away and only has a couple of rooms left. there seems to be alot of family reunions that weekend. oh ya $59 + tax a night.

Excellent. It will be good seeing you again.

You didn't know that's how Omslaw unloaded it here? I didn't know he was going to do that ot I would have had a GoPro setup or somehintg. It all happened so fast, one second in the trailer, next second tires hitting the street and it falling onto the stand. He must know just how to load them so they don't fall the other direction. And you need to make sure its in gear when you do it so it doesn't roll off the stand.

Very funny Dennis. . . Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

I really wanted to turn left earlier this evening:laugh:
100_0783.jpg

100_0783.jpg

does anyone need a roomy. I have a room at Flyrod Inn but that is not where the action is. I don't snore. I will be getting down there Thursday evening and leaveing Sunday morning.

Looks like bad luck hit me again !
Wife went to the store tonight and I think she shelled the motor in her Durango so that might keep me from going to the MNG this year . Hauling it down to the shop to see how much the damage will be !!! I am so frustrated right now that I feel like saying the H*** with everything !!!

Wife went to the store tonight and I think she shelled the motor in her Durango so that might keep me from going to the MNG this year . Hauling it down to the shop to see how much the damage will be !!! I am so frustrated right now that I feel like saying the H*** with everything !!!

Sorry to hear bro, Hopefully it will all work out.

That sux. Hope it isnt too bad.

That will seriously be the pits if u can't make it bro. If I had the capacity to come get u I would
I hope it works out for you and you'll be able to make it
Posted via Mobile Device

Back