2010/11 Concours

I do believe your right. The Busa was and still is a blast but lately, I find I'm not really utilizing it's capabilities.

Get the concours, sounds much better for your riding style. And they're nice bikes as well :thumbsup: As far as the HID question, I can't help you there...sorry :laugh:

Have the idea of a GL1800 in the back of my mind alot...not gonna happen anytime soon.
I have a couple of dudes i know that have those C14's...One is very fast on his...handles pretty darn good for it's weight..gotta work Da Busa pretty hard to keep up if he's on the boil, in the twisty's.. can get by at will..if i want..still crazy fast on the street..to do so.

Hey Ralph, If you see John or the Robster ask them if they want to try my Rick Mayer seat for the Connie. Mentioned it to John awhile back. I rode to Corbin and had a another seat made a couple of weeks ago. If they want to try it let me know and I will ship it up to you or Jimbo.

Fellas we've ridden this year that have the new Concours just love it.

Img_9808_ryan.jpg

Img_9808_ryan.jpg

Thanks Tim! I've been talking to a few Concours owners and they all love 'em to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... And sweet bike! I'm after a 10' for the blue but if I can't locate one (new) I'll go for the 11' in silver.

I would love to have one, just have to pull the trigger one of these days. I was going to get a left over or a two year old, then Kawasaki made so many good upgrades to the 2010. Now I am going to wait until a 2010 comes down below 10k.

I thought the 08's were nice, then the 10's came out and then I was really impressed. Although, still don't understand why a bike of this means doesn't have a standard cruise control.

I would love to have one, just have to pull the trigger one of these days. I was going to get a left over or a two year old, then Kawasaki made so many good upgrades to the 2010. Now I am going to wait until a 2010 comes down below 10k.

As a WIngnut let me say that the WIng is NO Slouch in Handling or Performance ( love the Connies too but have a wing a B King and Busa so no room in the stable) I would tell anyone Before you Rule a wing out spend a couple hours on one. Their size disappears the moment your feet are up. They have a Flat torque curve that will get you off the line fast than almost any cruiser and they handle like a rat on rails.. Be it a Large Rat.
If you are in NH drop by I will let you take out eith my wifes or My GL1800

I have a 09 Connie and like it alot. Very comfortable bike with lots of power for a sport tourer. Although I have to say I wish I would have kept the Busa to have the best of both worlds. You can do the hid mod to these bikes but I have found the dual light output to be good for me at night. I have put a full exhaust, bmc race filter, pulled the flies and pcv on mine and she really woke up. Shoot me a pm if you think you might be interested in a well equipped 09 or a trade maybe!:whistle:

0426001827_0001.jpg

I hear ya on the Wing being no slouch. A couple of close buds ride a 07' and 09'. I know at some point in time I'll end up with one but for now I want to still feel and be semi-aggressive.

And many thanks for the offer to take your Wing out! My buds have let me take theirs 'down the road' and nothing further! Lol! But alas, I'm way up north in Canuckle-head land...

As a WIngnut let me say that the WIng is NO Slouch in Handling or Performance ( love the Connies too but have a wing a B King and Busa so no room in the stable) I would tell anyone Before you Rule a wing out spend a couple hours on one. Their size disappears the moment your feet are up. They have a Flat torque curve that will get you off the line fast than almost any cruiser and they handle like a rat on rails.. Be it a Large Rat.
If you are in NH drop by I will let you take out eith my wifes or My GL1800

Talked to few guys and they all love 'em too! And all the reasons you list is why I'd consider switching from the Busa to one. After doing the low/high HID mod on my bike I'm spoiled, have to have 'em on any other bikes I decide to buy!

You know, if you had a 10' I might be tempted... besides, I might not be pulling the trigger right away as I'm going overseas next summer so, no use in doing a deal for the bike to just sit...

I have a 09 Connie and like it alot. Very comfortable bike with lots of power for a sport tourer. Although I have to say I wish I would have kept the Busa to have the best of both worlds. You can do the hid mod to these bikes but I have found the dual light output to be good for me at night. I have put a full exhaust, bmc race filter, pulled the flies and pcv on mine and she really woke up. Shoot me a pm if you think you might be interested in a well equipped 09 or a trade maybe!:whistle:

0426001827_0001.jpg

Back