Crappy Winter Weather Meanderings, Thinking About A Concours, Talk Some Sense Into Me

Quick follow-up. Bike fever did eventually get the best of me. Bought a bright yellow 2000 Triumph Daytona 955i for $2500 cash. Practically new! Only 3200 miles on it. Garage kept, no scrapes, no scuffs.

Figure I can sell it for at least what I paid after the summer. My son from Ohio is already interested in 'taking it off my hands'. LOL

Feels like a toy compared to the Busa. Haven't brought it home yet, but will post up some pics when I do.

Last edited:
My son had an 03 (I think) Sprint RS 955i triple that was very fast and easy to ride. He kept up with me just fine on our multi state tour a few years back. His was yellow too, called Acidic Yellow by Triumph. The stator went out a week before our tour (thankfully) as getting that fixed in the middle of Montana would've been a real PITA.

Both,,,

20160411_165016_resized (Medium).jpg

No i sold the Ohlins and Dymags , then built the 2013 that got stolen.
The dragon bike now is lowered and is sporting Red CZ wheels, and a superbike bar kit!

here is a pic with the Woman riding it,,,
20170513_162931(0).jpg

No i sold the Ohlins and Dymags , then built the 2013 that got stolen.
The dragon bike now is lowered and is sporting Red CZ wheels, and a superbike bar kit!

here is a pic with the Woman riding it,,,
View attachment 1579193
Sorry to hear about your ride being stolen bro . The Dragon looks very trick , and your woman looks great on it . Stay safe , take care .:thumbsup:

Back