2008 Busa

Having own both bikes the 08 busa is better in turns of comfort they are about the same but power, stopping, engine smoothest no contest. The only draw back is weight from the heavy pipes(brock pipe will help only 8-10 pounds). Grade A-

I haven't seen a perfect bike yet, not one that everyone will agree on anyways. We are talking about a motorcycle manufacturer here. They make money on selling a product. The 08 is a major improvement on the Gen 1 Busa. Not one of us was forced to run out and buy it. btw, anyone can stand around and say this or that could be done differently but put your feet to the fire and do it better then say it.

I have put a few miles on both. An 01 and my 08 and I am happy with the 08. of course thats all that really matters to me.

They kind of got a GM thing going. It is nice to have some parts from the previous models work with the new.  Look at Kaw. why do you think they had to change the 14.  When you go to a whole new design you have to work out a lot of bugs along the way.  Like Zuk say "Why F up a good thing"  I have noticed changes in the clutch and other areas as the years passed with the busa so why go through it again if you dont have to.

My vote is B. My only problem now is waiting to see what colors will come for next year to give more me choice of options.

B is the poll vote for me! I LOVE MY BUSA!!
If I want to carve canyons, I would ride a 600 or my old 929. For flat out power, design and performance, the Busa rules!
I pulled a 330 mile road trip back and forth 660 total, and I was comfortable, more so than a samller bike. On the home stretch of 330, I AVERAGED 142.8 mph, the only issue I had was the ringing in my ears for the next two days from the wind noise (with an Arai full face and new double bubble screen).
"Closed track " of course, to any one grumbling about my speed.....
This bike runs with the needle buried for long time so well, it is the weight that stabilizes it, a 600 lifts. I like my speed rush, addrenaline that is, the best drug in the world.....

1130071722a.jpg

I spoke with brocks folks cause Im getting an alien head and they said I would drop 20lbs on my 06 so I would imagine that it would be obviously more for the 08

Back