Rockin NEW 08 BUSA

I agree, I'll stick with my 02 for time being....but thats only because I cant afford a new one....maybe when they come out with a new one in 2015 i'll be able to pick up a good used low miles 2008
all_coholic.gif

I for one like the new Busa! All things change,i remember my dad freek'in out when the 68 Vet came out,,lol...Bet he'd like one now.
all_coholic.gif

Ill see how much it grows on me, as sson as its parked next to my 04!

Im going to put a deposit on one this week!
firedevil.gif

The '08 is sweet...

Some more better quality pics....

08Naked.jpg

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

Whoever comes out with the first decent undertail for this pig is gonna be rich.
I still wonder how my saddle bags are gonna gobble up the turn signals.

(Luvanicebum @ Jul. 02 2007,01:41) Whoever comes out with the first decent undertail for this pig is gonna be rich.
I still wonder how my saddle bags are gonna gobble up the turn signals.
I think we may be in for a surprise and see a real touring version with integrated hard bags. Looks like the space on the tail is designed for them once the "pods" are removed. I'm thinking factory tourer like the Connie14. SWEET!!!

I think they did a great job staying true to the original but updating as necessary. It's
firedevil.gif
My '99 will have a roomie as soon as I finish saving up.

WHOEVER POSTED UP THOSE PISS-POOR CELL PHONE SHOTS OF THE BLACK & ORANGE BUSA SHOULD BE SHOT!!!! Better to wait and get a good shot instead of trying to be the "first" to post. I'm sure everyone saw that pic and said "WTF???!!" and from that point on everyone's opinion was going to tainted and biased. That pic sucked! When I got to my shop yesterday and looked at the brochure I was totally amazed. It looks wicked! Can't wait to see it in person.

I can't wait to see it in person!  I'll prob. really love it, since I like all the pics.  All three color options + the white one look great.

If I can convince my wife I will get the 08, I am leaning towards White one or Blue.

(Fate @ Jul. 07 2007,16:10) If I can convince my wife I will get the 08, I am leaning towards White one or Blue.
If you get white, your gonna have to order from overseas... only state side colors are black/grey, black/orange, and black/blue...

latest sport rider has a nice booklet about 08 busa, they have done a detail comparison between 08 and previous versions, nice read..

I like it all.. Kudos to Suzook for a great job..
bowdown.gif
Although not i my budget..
wink.gif

(NightCrawler @ Jul. 01 2007,04:52) Looks better everytime I see it ... especially lowered.
now we're talking. better call trac and order up a 10 over with an airbox. Hopefully catalyst will make a decent stretch tail soon
smile.gif

That is the UGLIEST fukken tail I've ever seen!!! It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't there, especially that down turning part at the end and the freakin' cruiser-style tail light!

I wonder how long it will be before someone posts a walk-through to install the old tail on this thing.

(busapilot911 @ Jul. 01 2007,03:41) Did anyone else notice that there are only 3 noticeable fairing bolts to remove plastics? How is the nose held on? I must admit, my first impression was not good, but, me starting to likey.
they have the fairing bolts hiden to help smooth out the bike because they planned on this bike being super customizeed so that when a custom paint job is put on it will be clean go get the august motor cyclist they have a huge spread about it and the old one and the history of the bike worth the 5 bucks in my opinion but ican't get over that new dash i love it it reminds me of a like nice euro car dash

I've purposely waited to judge the new Busa's looks till I've had a week or so to see many diff pics of it. At first I couldn't believe how ugly the back end was....but its starting to look a little better. Although I still can't believe how Kawasaki AND Suzuki can make such high tech bikes with such low tech looks for they're flagship models. Is it really that hard to make a decent looking bike?  Maybe the Japanese should design the mechanicals and have a good Italian designer do the bodies  
tounge.gif

Back