Rockin NEW 08 BUSA

dwnhllthng

Registered
This is the thread that should be used in one month when everyone suddenly decides they LOVE the new 2008 Busa. Let me be the first to start

The New busa is pretty damn sweet...why you ask? BECAUSE IT's A HAYABUSA!!!!

I agree. The more pictures I see of it the more I like it.
super.gif

It seems like they were listening to me, They have done everything that I wanted to see in the new BUsa. Can't wait to purchase mine. I'll have a lot of stuff from my wrecked 04LE for sale. Gipro brand new still in the box, PC USB, TRE, Hump, ECT.

I think the orange one is nice! Shoot me twice for actually going against the 'black' (because my busa is black!)..... but that orange one looks damned nice!!!

GSX1300R_orange.newpicFITTERFORUMLOLjpg.jpg

Did anyone else notice that there are only 3 noticeable fairing bolts to remove plastics? How is the nose held on? I must admit, my first impression was not good, but, me starting to likey.

I like it. I would have prefered if they had done a completely new model from scratch.
Now I have an older model :-(

I think there will be a lot of custom painted '08's next year. The bike is sexy with the right colors and mods.

(Revolution @ Jul. 01 2007,00:37) ok i admit it's growing on me.
Well...... yes, it "is" a Busa... starting to grow on me too. But I won't buy one because I can't handle what I've got already.
cool.gif

yeah i bashed it bigtime but someone on here posted "good" pics of it and the back looks better in those pics. i'm not ready to run out and sell my '06 with only 3000 miles on it though.

here are the pics http://family.webshots.com/slideshow/559687710ZEnGEY

Pictures are not the same as seeing it in person. I'm holding my opinion until there's one at the local dealer. I won't be buying one this year either way. I'll be riding my 05 until the wheels fall off.

Back