2008 Hyabusa K8 Resale Question

Midlife III

Registered
Do to personal reasons I'm thinking of selling my '08 Orange and Black Hayabusa and I was wondering if you think $12,500 firm is a fair price? The Busa has 200 plus miles and the following parts and items go with it. Most of the parts have not been installed yet.
Thank you for any advise you could give me in this matter.

(1) Product ID: TS03000
GSX 1300R Hayabusa - 2008
HeliBars® Suzuki GSX 1300R Hayabusa handlebar and riser:
1 5/8" Taller
1/2" Rearward
1/2" Wider Overall
Stock cables, hydraulic lines & bar end weights retained

(2) Suzuki Seats Customized by Tobin Seats

(3) SUZUKI TANK PAD SAI

(4) 2008 Hayabusa Black Lowering Triple Tree (PPM)

(5) '08 Hayabusa 3D Black Top Tank Pad (PPM)

(6) Suzuki Hayabusa Adjustable Kickstand (PPM)

(7) SUZUKI Hayabusa COLOR MATCHED Leather Jacket by AGV Sport GSX1300

(8) SUZUKI Hayabusa COLOR MATCHED 2008 BUSA HELMETS
GSX 1300 HAYABUSA

(9) SUZUKI Hayabusa 08 HAYABUSA SPORTBIKE COVER 2008 BUSA

(10) 38 Special Bar Ends Busa Black (St Machine)

(11) Kuryakyn ISO Grips Black Powder coat to match bar ends

(12) Buell Peg Mod for 99-08 Busa owners

(13) SUZUKI HAYABUSA TANK BRA NEW GSXR1300 GSX1300

(14) Powerstand: MARK - Triple Tree or Fork Lift Stand

(15) Powerstand: MAX - Spool & Non Spool Rear Stand

(16) Brock's [S13-LL-SET] Lowering kit Suzuki Hayabusa

(17) Kuryakyn: Seven Color Lizard Maximus Starter Kit

(18) Under Tail Tag Bracket (Designed by myself, laser cut by Friend in MA)

(19) Seat Cowl Grab Bar Mod (Done by myself)

DSC05727a.jpg

awsome bike dude but you will never get that kind of money out of it unless you get very very lucky. you should sell the bike w/o the aftermarket stuff, bike is probably worth $9995 to $10500ish, because you can figure a $800-$1000 drop in value simply driving it off the stealership. most banks or credit unions wont loan more than the vehicle is worth. good luck with your sale!!

awsome bike dude but you will never get that kind of money out of it unless you get very very lucky. you should sell the bike w/o the aftermarket stuff, bike is probably worth $9995 to $10500ish, because you can figure a $800-$1000 drop in value simply driving it off the stealership. most banks or credit unions wont loan more than the vehicle is worth. good luck with your sale!!
+1

You may want to consider selling off the items you have not installed yet to help offset the price.

....with that said you want to sell the buell pegs?

I didn't think you would really sale it
thumb_down.gif
I would have to say sell the bike without the extras. Sell the extra stuff on EBAY. But who knows someone may give you what you want today"¦

Or you could have the extra stuff installed and sell it at a dealer on consignment.

Good luck with the sell and the bike looks nice
thumb_up.gif

+1

You may want to consider selling off the items you have not installed yet to help offset the price.

....with that said you want to sell the buell pegs?
Thank you very much for your input.. For right now I am trying to figure what would be the best way to go and I really think I want to keep everything together as a package deal. As far as the Buell pegs I purchased the kit from GSX1300R-T and they look fantastic and he was great to work with.

regards

Bob

DSC05762a.jpg

Dude definalty steep on the price especially when people are walking of the delear floor paying 11000 OTD for brand new. I agree with everyone else sell the extra stuff seperatly and lower the price of the bike. i would just want the bike without all the stuff if it lowers the price because remember not everyone has the same taste in aftermarket stuff. For instance i have a jacket helment and no interest in lowering my bike or helibars. So that removes me as a potential buyer. Sell them seperatly. Good Luck

As others have said, make the bike stock and sell the parts separate. I think you'll have a hard time finding a buyer with those mods for the price....

As soon as a dremel was taken to the hump I was turned off.

Why do you guys do that? It only takes a second to remove the bolts. You have to store the hump anyway, you can't carry it with you.

Why do you guys do that? It only takes a second to remove the bolts. You have to store the hump anyway, you can't carry it with you.
I have said it before but I will say it again.. I did it because I like the look very much and I am a young 62 and it helps me to hold the bike up when I put it on the rear stand..
ThumbsUp.gif

I have said it before but I will say it again.. I did it because I like the look very much and I am a young 62 and it helps me to hold the bike up when I put it on the rear stand..
ThumbsUp.gif
I also like the look. Its a pain to take those 4 bolts out. Cause you have to dig that short allen wrench out then take the bolts off...dont lose them. Its easier to leave the bar on.

How much for the jacket alone? Been looking at that one on the Suzuki web sight and size 50 might fit me if the price is right. I've got the same bike and helmet already. Do you take pay pal? I might take the stands too. Part it out and this stuff will sell. Heli bars too maybe? Cover?

How much for the jacket alone? Been looking at that one on the Suzuki web sight and size 50 might fit me if the price is right. I've got the same bike and helmet already. Do you take pay pal? I might take the stands too. Part it out and this stuff will sell. Heli bars too maybe?
For right now I am trying to figure what would be the best way to go and I really think I want to keep everything together as a package deal. If I decide to break everything up I will let you know. I purchased it from PartsDepotstore, they had the best price that I could find. They are in New Jersey and they have an 800 number (1 800 245-3101) and the person to talk to is Ed.
http://stores.ebay.com/partsdepotstore

Back