2008 Die-Cast Hayabusa

The bike started of as a semi assembled kit form Miasto, They got Busa's too. The arm is Zip ties and I think the tank and tail are body putty bondo. Im not really sure how he went about everything, hes pretty clever with stuff lol I try and get some more details form him tomorrow and post up for ya. This has me wanting to do a fat tire set up on one of the lil Busa's i got lol

I could actually take the fat tire off my roaring toyz busa or just order the zx14 fat tire from roaring toyz model bike. Only thing I dont like about them, is they are plastic. Not diecast which pissed me off. I have the exact model gsxr your boy has, and its already some what torn apart because I tried to stretch it, but failed lol. Im just wondering how he got the zip ties so stiff to hold the rear up lol.

Here is what I have. I'll be doing this to the gsxr in the middle.
384024_309594629062320_100000353565197_1094171_280534998_n.jpg

I'm looking for a die-cast 2013 flat black 200 hp with TC & ABS .............
Gen 2 die cast models are not in production at the moment. You can preorder them from ultimate diecast I believe, but you wont get it until they go back in production. I did alot of research on this last night. lol

Here's a few different one. Some are sold out but still quite a few available in couple different color schemes. Looks to be WITS is only one doing them.

Orange/Black
WITS 1:12 Suzuki Hayabusa 2008 Orange Diecast Model Road Bikes

White/Orange?
#1: WITs 450673100 Suzuki GSX 1300R, Hayabusa, 1:12, colore: Bianco | Modellini e veicoli

Black
WITs 450673200 - Suzuki GSX 1300R, Hayabusa, 1:12,schwarz: Amazon.de: Spielzeug

Red-orange/Black
car models - model cars - 1/12 - WITS SCHUCO - SUZUKI - GSX 1300R HAYABUSA

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing about these good sir, is that you can pay for them, but you wont get it until they are back up for production. Currently all gen 2 die cast models are out of production at the moment. This is what two different major retailers told me that specify in only diecast models and such.

Back