The Elves are done with org. gifts!

Santa Claus

Joy to the World!
Donating Member
Registered
Hello Boys and Girls.

Well, the Elves did it again. I asked for something special and here they are.

Three 2006 Hayabusa's in red, blue and black.

The one that caught Santa's eyes is the Nickey Hayden number 69 complete with rear stand!

Santa would ask that the board members here choose who is most deserving to receive one of these very nice 1/12 die cast models.

Base your choices on information, repairs and knowledge from board members that have helped you most. No PM's please. Post on forum only.

Nickey Haden fans? Who is the biggest fan?

Who would you like to see have the red busa? Blue busa? Black busa?

Santa needs to get these 1/12 die cast models out of the Toy Shop by Friday so post away.

Any member already having any of these models please let another member who doesn't have one. Only one model per person.

Merry Christmas Hayabusa.org from the North Pole.

Santa

104_0404.JPG

2 guys I call on the phone when I need a little maintenance help;

BA BUSA

and

Wag

Anybody who'll put up with me on the phone is deserving
beerchug.gif

give them to these guys that just had to sell their busa's due to financial problems at home.
beerchug.gif

(semi @ Dec. 13 2006,00:03) 1 vote for the blue going to MCM
bowdown.gif
Wow Semi. I really appreciate that - but I know that there are people who are more deserving than me - Like V8, whose bike was wrecked, or Devil Dog who recently returned from Iraq what about Runeight who has donated on behalf of a few members just to bump thier status for Christmas?

I will post pics later, but I have a very cool Busa model, so I wouldn't feel right about taking one of these -

But again, thank you! Wow.

My vote would go hands down for Shawn ( MC Mustang). Shawn is always trying to help others, and is always just a good all around nice fella to all here on the board...Don't get me wrong, I know you're a marine shawn and I know how you guys can be- I had to put up with a few of you guys while in the Navy....
laugh.gif
just
poke.gif
at ya shawn!!!
Really though, I see where shawn has already got a model, so there are PLENTY of others deserving here, and I thank everyone who has been there for me too during my wreck and other problems that I've gotten into the past couple of months, so WHOEVER gets it will be well deserving!!!
Just sending some props out to my bud Shawn----

Merry Christmas to whomever gets'em!!!

(coop65sr @ Dec. 13 2006,07:24) Don't get me wrong, I know you're a marine shawn and I know how you guys can be- I had to put up with a few of you guys while in the Navy....
laugh.gif
just  
poke.gif
at ya shawn!!!
You know what Marine stands for right?

My
Ass is
Riding
In
Naval
Equipment

tounge.gif

OK, I'm out of here..
race.gif

one to shawn aka mcm. is pick one
the rest could be given to any they are all deserving.

MCM.  If he wants to regift then it's up to him  
beerchug.gif

Hey Santa. Can the elves make an 06 LE?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Santa,.........I've been very good this year.........very, very good....
firedevil.gif

I'd vote MCM for taking over the reigns here and doing such a great job without all the drama some other administrators have impossed........Great Job Shawn  
beerchug.gif

We all know who the biggest Hayden fan is, so my vote goes there unless said member already owns one................then,........did I mention I've been very good this year Santa.  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Also, don't rule out GPW and Brendnap for the blue.

wink.gif

Big T is always there also. This is getting harder huh?

cool.gif

copperone is an old jar head..black for him?

rock.gif

Back