A letter to Santa

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Well with Christmas over I thought I would ask Santa for a couple things for my favorite org members now that he’s not so busy:
Santa, please bring Vabusa tickets to every late 90’s band that’s still making the rounds. Make sure you include backstage passes and selfie rights.
Santa, for my friend Jellyrug, bring him his citizenship papers. With his posts to the org he has proven he is stupid enough to be an American.
Santa, please refill the prescription of grumpy old track coach pills for Tuffbusa. I think he’s abusing them actually!
Santa, for my good friend I.G., bring him a pile of scrap aluminum and a couple elves to produce his crazy ideas. You might put a set of foot anchors on your slay, advertising always helps!
And Santa, help my friend Skydivr to get over his fear of landing in a plane so he won’t have to keep jumping out of them. Also you might tell him I’m right, I’m always right……..
To my friend GNBRETT, bring him a mouth piece for his turbo. It’s a shame to waste all that hot air when it could be driving an impeller. (Lol! I really like that one)
To Blanca Busaless bring a Suzuki Bergman – the Busa of scooters!
To Chrisjp, please bring him an AC130 for “home protection†wink! It’s ok I checked the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] amendment and it says AC130’s are a go.
Also bring 1Busa stage 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 &12 turbo kits. That way he can upgrade every month!
To my brother Lycan6, bring patience. Hang in there buddy, we shall overcome.
To Gsxrbots, bring him a moon pie, same a last year and the year before that……….
And to Captain, thanks for putting up with us, and especially me!
To all the people I left out, be safe and keep the rubber side down!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Thanks Fallen! Merry Christmas 2 you and your family!!!

fallenarch, I vote this to be THE BEST POST OF 2014! Thanks buddy! Seems you are easily the most wise member here!

:beerchug:

Back