The Elves are done with org. gifts!

Charlesbusa is the biggest Nicki fan I know - just look at his sig
beerchug.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Dec. 13 2006,05:07)
(semi @ Dec. 13 2006,00:03) 1 vote for the blue going to MCM
bowdown.gif
Wow Semi.  I really appreciate that - but I know that there are people who are more deserving than me - Like V8, whose bike was wrecked, or Devil Dog who recently returned from Iraq what about Runeight who has donated on behalf of a few members just to bump thier status for Christmas?

I will post pics later, but I have a very cool Busa model, so I wouldn't feel right about taking one of these -

But again, thank you! Wow.
Thank you Shawn! You see, I'm spoiled.

Already have one in every color I could find. Got all three a couple of weeks back. I'm good.

Thank you for the nomination.

runeight...

+1 on the blue going to Shawn. Time to give back to people who give so much to the board.

+1 on the haydn bike going to CharlesBusa!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

(Wag @ Dec. 13 2006,07:11) +1 on the blue going to Shawn.  Time to give back to people who give so much to the board.

+1 on the haydn bike going to CharlesBusa!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--
I'm in 100% agreement with Wag!! MCM deserves it
beerchug.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Dec. 12 2006,22:43) Very cool!!
Gee.. I wonder who should get the Nicky Hayden model?

Charles has an unerving fascination with 69. I cant think of anyone else it should go to
beerchug.gif

I vote that Doug a.k.a. Captain get one of the '06 Busas. If anyone is deserving of a Busa, its him.

How bout ya send one over to Jeremy(USMCBUSA). Give him something to look forward to while is over there playin in the sand.
cool.gif

(Black Bird Killer @ Dec. 13 2006,08:00) How bout ya send one over to Jeremy(USMCBUSA).  Give him something to look forward to while is over there playin in the sand.
cool.gif
+1

Charles needs that Hayden bike! I'd sure like to know where you found that black and grey busa... been trying to find one since i bought my bike!!

(Sloto200 @ Dec. 13 2006,08:34) Charles needs that Hayden bike!  I'd sure like to know where you found that black and grey busa... been trying to find one since i bought my bike!!
The Elves made them silly.. they can make any color
biggrin.gif

(MC MUSTANG @ Dec. 13 2006,04:07)
(semi @ Dec. 13 2006,00:03) 1 vote for the blue going to MCM
bowdown.gif
Wow Semi.  I really appreciate that - but I know that there are people who are more deserving than me - Like V8, whose bike was wrecked, or Devil Dog who recently returned from Iraq what about Runeight who has donated on behalf of a few members just to bump thier status for Christmas?

I will post pics later, but I have a very cool Busa model, so I wouldn't feel right about taking one of these -

But again, thank you! Wow.
Thanks Shawn.....

I think Jeremy....USMCBUSA is a much better candidate
super.gif

I believe it was NINJA KILLER who gave away his plastics.
And made a nice donation to the board.
Not bad for a member just over 6 months.

Ho Ho Ho

What are the results so far boys and girls?

If you feel the members serving are more deserving we need to move post haste.

Santa

(monster @ Dec. 13 2006,09:08) Charlesbusa is the biggest Nicki fan I know - just look at his sig  
beerchug.gif
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>+ 1 !!</span>

Charles is the Repsol Fanatic !

(runeight @ Dec. 13 2006,09:05) Also, don't rule out GPW and Brendnap for the blue.

wink.gif

Big T is always there also. This is getting harder huh?

cool.gif

copperone is an old jar head..black for him?

rock.gif
Thank you sir. I appreciate the sentiments.

There are so many deserving folks here. As someone else stated, maybe they should go to deserving members that are bikeless at the moment.

Santa should put some names in his hat and have the Mrs. pull names.

runeight thanks for the kind thought. Charles should get the Nicky Haden bike Nicky is everywhere Charles is and Charles has put together a great track day for us. DD if you just got back from Iraq welcome home brother. Glad your hear and glad you are riding a Busa. It would be great to see you get one of the models. And... Shawn definately deserves one. He does alot of stuff behind the scenes that no one ever knows about. He always goes way above and beyond. BA BUSA is always there ready to share his knowledge when ever he can. runeight is a very giving guy always willing to jump in and help however and when ever he can. Anyhow, that just my 2cents. btw I've only been back on the board for a couple of months and I really appreciatel the hospitality thats been shown to me by the members here. Thanks to all and Happy Holidays.

Back