2008 Die-Cast Hayabusa

I want an 09 White and Blue to match Blanca but no luck..

Blur I have travelled alot.
The only two companies I have ever seen make these models are :

Maisto and Corgi..

Even in Paris they were not this much.

Keep searching as I am sure unfortunatley when you get it it will not seem worth the 150 you paid.

I've been trying to find a 2003 blk/gry paint...with no luck!
anyone have info?

I've been looking for the same thing for about 6 years with no luck. Have thought about having one custom painted, but didn't seem worth the hassle.

Wait! They're missing the fastest color! The '08 Black & Blue :spank:

And why does the Orange & Black have chromed out rearsets & passenger pegs ??? :poke:

Hmm, I'm looking forward to these! I have one of the 1983 Katanas that WITS makes and the detail is fantastic!

BS122.jpg

Is it worth the asking price? That depends on the purchaser I guess but I think that the $130 I paid (shipped) was well worth having the Katana in my display case. I can't imagine feeling any different about the Hayabusa. :thumbsup:

I want an 09 White and Blue to match Blanca but no luck..

Blur I have travelled alot.
The only two companies I have ever seen make these models are :

Maisto and Corgi..

Even in Paris they were not this much.

Keep searching as I am sure unfortunatley when you get it it will not seem worth the 150 you paid.

I haven't seen any 08 Busa's made by anyone yet. Neither of those companies list any 08's on their websites. You sure you've seen other 08 models out there or did you just mean Busa models in general(Gen 1s)?

I meant bikes in general . I have only seen GenI.
But like I said it still seems a bit pricey.

I guess if it was a white and blue 09 it would be worth 200 ?
I have yet to see even the cheapest of genII models .

I meant bikes in general . I have only seen GenI.
But like I said it still seems a bit pricey.

I guess if it was a white and blue 09 it would be worth 200 ?
I have yet to see even the cheapest of genII models .

WITS 1:12 Suzuki Hayabusa 2008 White Diecast Model Road Bikes

Yep this is the closet that anyone's seen and I've scoured the web and asked other die-cast and model vendors to let me know.

I want to find a Silver 09 for me and a White 09 for my wife.

If I ever find something I'll alert the media...

But 79.99 British pounds = 127.08929 US Dollar, That's a lot for the wrong color and way to much to sit on a shelf and look at every so often and collect dust.

Nice looking, but too much $$$...unless I can order it with the same mods my bike has~!~ :laugh:

Does anyone know who makes model bikes that are custom painted, stretched, etc... I have my Roaring Toyz custom Busa, and I have my stock gen 1 busa in all white. I was looking for any other sport bikes that are custom. I found this GSXR and found it looked awesome even with it being pink lol. Or does anyone know where to buy parts to customize your own model bike?
SUZUKI GSX R750 1:12 MAISTO ASSEMBLY LINE | eBay

See how the hell do you do that haha. I messed my k6 gsxr 750 up. Where did you get the swing arm from? Is that bondo you are using? How are you getting the main peaces off? Breaking them, using a blade to cut? Help me out here lol. Seeing your pics you just posted motivated the hell out of me to do it again. lol

See how the hell do you do that haha. I messed my k6 gsxr 750 up. Where did you get the swing arm from? Is that bondo you are using? How are you getting the main peaces off? Breaking them, using a blade to cut? Help me out here lol. Seeing your pics you just posted motivated the hell out of me to do it again. lol

I know the swingarm is a pair of zipties. I'm not sure but I'm guessing they are using modeling clay.

Back