2008 Hyabusa K8 Resale Question

Sorry to hear you have to part with that beautiful bike... I think the price is OK when talking about all parts included, but you would have to find someone with your exact taste for everything you have, and that narrows your buyers drastically. I know you want to keep it as a package deal but you are just limiting potential buyers by doing that. If you truly need to deal the bike/parts, you need to make it a "Business" decision, and start parting everything out.. All the parts/bike will sell themselves if you let them.. Good Luck Partner...
winkold.gif

Damn Mid! I was looking forward to riding with ya, sorry to see you let her go bro

Probably have better luck selling your stuff separately. I just bought my orange/black 08 for $10,500 at the dealership. Aftermarket parts don't justify the price hike. Most people aren't willing to buy the aftermarket stuff you picked out, because they want to pick it out themselves.

Good luck though, I hope you get what you want out of it!

Probably have better luck selling your stuff separately. I just bought my orange/black 08 for $10,500 at the dealership. Aftermarket parts don't justify the price hike. Most people aren't willing to buy the aftermarket stuff you picked out, because they want to pick it out themselves.

Good luck though, I hope you get what you want out of it!
Was that $10,500 OTD or plus dealer prep, tax and tags. Romney Cycles was $10,200 plus tags and tags and I was told that was about $300 over dealer cost..

Was that $10,500 OTD or plus dealer prep, tax and tags. Romney Cycles was $10,200 plus tags and tags and I was told that was about $300 over dealer cost..
That was $10,500 before all that.  It was 11,900 after prep, tax and tags.  But an individual seller won't be collecting tax here in Ohio, I don't know about other states.  Before tax it was approx $11,200.  Sorry for not being clear on that.

For what it's worth, I haggled my ass off for $10,500. My goal was $10,400 but they pretty much told me to look elsewhere at that price. Since I'd already looked elsewhere I switched gears and negotiated $10,500 and 2 helmets at 10% over cost.  I got 2 Scorpion EXO-700's in Chameleon Black for $179 each. Honestly no clue if that was 10% over or not, but it seemed like a good deal so I took it. I see them all over the place for $250-260.

exo700-scorpion-blk.jpg

That was $10,500 before all that. It was 11,900 after prep, tax and tags. But an individual seller won't be collecting tax here in Ohio, I don't know about other states. Before tax it was approx $11,200. Sorry for not being clear on that.

For what it's worth, I haggled my ass off for $10,500. My goal was $10,400 but they pretty much told me to look elsewhere at that price. Since I'd already looked elsewhere I switched gears and negotiated $10,500 and 2 helmets at 10% over cost. I got 2 Scorpion EXO-700's in Chameleon Black for $179 each. Honestly no clue if that was 10% over or not, but it seemed like a good deal so I took it. I see them all over the place for $250-260.

exo700-scorpion-blk.jpg
That is a nice looking helmet!!
Mine is the SUZUKI Hayabusa COLOR MATCHED 2008 BUSA HELMET.

32ba1a34_5d07_409e_a907_28268f6e4cd7.jpg

Really nice bike!

Here is my 2 cents worth: I paid a bit over a grand less than you are asking for yours, when I bought my busa? If I was buying and had the choice between a new busa over yours and save a grand for goodies, I'd buy new. One other problem you'll have is the market for a stretched and lowered busa is much, must smaller so you'll have to find just the right buyer who finds it appealing.

My own opinion, if you are serious about selling, the price will have to be lowered.

Sorry to see you selling your prized busa man
sad.gif

Back