1er BB & B Rendez-vous (1st Buckeye Busa & B-King Rendez-vous)

yeah **** it, i'm callin off friday that way they can't force me......who'll room with redkat? Wardie, Casperele? you 2 still available?
Posted via Mobile Device

YEAAAAAAAAA THE REDS ARE COMEING THE REDS ARE COMEING LOL. we will be leaving in the morning somewhere bouts 7 i presume. ill get maps made up and figure we can pick you up somewhere meadville or edinboro depends wich direction i go..most likely edinboro

well despite my finalized 'tude that I would bite the bullet & go.... my front tire is showin wear bars and i'm not about to chance a ride of this magnitude on a sketchy front tire. I don't have the money for a tire, then to pay express shippin on a tire plus all expenses for the weekend. i'm sick of myself for the several back & forths i've done on this with u guys. Chris I feel like i'm lettin u down cuz I backed out of the PA ride.... Sorry everyone
Posted via Mobile Device

ok as a point for red and i we would be leaving somewhere bouts 7 or earlyer to head to lisbon. as a request... given i may have to stop for breaks along the way..can we delay the start time?

Per Chrisjp's request, we will delay departure from Lisbon to 10:30am, instead of 10:00am.

This shouldn't really upset anything and, hopefully will make it a little easier on Chrisjp and his wife.

So, everyone meeting at the diner in Lisbon, please adjust your plans accordingly.

Ok since RedKat05 is not going to make it...

I have a 2 double bed room, non-smoking reserved if anyone wants to share.
PM me.

Lets work out who needs to split a room and who doesn't at breakfast. That way if we need to add a room or cancel a room we'll be cool. If we end up with an odd number maybe we can get by with one of the hideaway roll-in beds. Heck it's just for one night shouldn't be too bad done one before. Wardie

man im sorry red cant make it..and i am not sure if i can either now. in "negotiations" with wife. (she was hit by a car at 16 shattered her hip. long rides often are quite painfull for her so she is leary... waiting to see her finnal answer)

Well if you can't then maybe we can get together & do somethin. I'll keep ya posted
Posted via Mobile Device

The forecast still looks good. Tomorrow should be just about perfect - sunny with highs in the low to mid 70's. Sunday will find increasing cloudiness, with just a chance of a scattered shower in the afternoon. Temperatures again should be in the 70's.

Tomorrow, I'll arrive at Colleen's Diner in Lisbon around 9:30-9:45am. We will plan on getting underway about 10:30am.

I want to thank Wardie for going out of his way to meet Casperle and help him unload his bike tomorrow. Thanks also to Hillbilly, for helping me with the potential WV route(s) and making dinner arrangements for us.

Right now I have the following people meeting us in Lisbon:

acehole
casperle
chrisjp & wife(maybe)
glazwegian
wardie

Hillbilly will meet us at the BP/McDonald's located at exit 208(the intersection of I-70 & Rt. 149). I'm "guesstimating" we will be there around 1:00pm, or about 2-1/2 hours after we leave Lisbon.

Looking forward to a fun and, most of all, safe weekend!

ok guys i have to appologize as takeing the wife into consideration and as this is the first full week im back to work finnances dont even allow me to bring one of the kids or come by myself (lodging and food) so....i have to back out and say sorry. everyone have fun and ride safe.

Chris thats to bad I was looking forward to ride w/you again. I guess I be the only 06 le this timeout. Who will get the Hooters girls to all come outside? Thank you wardie for meeting me for ahelping hand I really aprietiate it. So we re down to just 4 oh and hillbilly 5 you guys will be sorry 536 is awesome. Four friends and I hit it last fall and two had to be hauled home one 05 repsel rr died there in some gravel after a highside so we need to be careful it happens very fast.

Just got a call from one of my cop friends and he informs me there will be a 10K run in Lisbon Saturday. There may be plenty of cars and a parking spot could be at a premium. Park where ytou can if nothing is available in front of Colleens.

Chrisjp I was looking forward to meeting you. Things happen we'll probably catch up with you on another ride somewhere. Wardie

Casperle lets shoot for 8:30am that will give us plenty of time to get over to Lisbon. Is that okay for you? Wardie

I plan on being at exit 208 before you guys arrive. Who knows what we will get into at Sistersville with their festival and parade on Saturday morning. We just have to arrive at the ferry by 530 as it probably closes at 6. We can plan on a few extra miles in WV if we arrive in Marietta to early. WV31 is real close and is some of the best locally. Ohio has some very twisty stuff around Marietta but it's to congested for me. I hate driveways in turns. Looking forward to this.

So guys, please try to hold to the 10:30 start time. I will be runnin up there all morning and hope to make it by 10. then a potty break and a coffee and I am good to go.
See you all in the morning!

Acehole we'll be waiting for you. If you're running late call me at 330-502-4197. Wardie :)

Casperle lets shoot for 8:30am that will give us plenty of time to get over to Lisbon. Is that okay for you? Wardie

Yea I m leaving between 4:30 and 5:00 I really think it ll take a hair over 3hours depending on traffic around pitts. If Im running late at all Ill call you. Kevin:beerchug:

Back