RC Cars/Trucks/Planes .. Help Solo Moto Parts!

Solo-Moto-Parts

Registered
RC Cars/Trucks/Planes .. Help Solo Moto Parts!

Hey Everyone!

We’re moving into the hobby industry (rc cars/trucks/helis/boats) and we need a pretty big initial buy in (much like our start in the motorsports industry a while back). If you were involved in our initial buy in with Solo Moto Parts then you know what to expect. We carry everything Horizon Hobby does (www.horizonhobby.com) but are offering, one time only, items at as deep of a discount as we can offer without losing money so we can move as much product as possible.

If you’re at all interested in a new hobby or thinking about giving a gift to your family I would check this out. It would really help us out. These cars are INSANE! Especially the Traxxas Revo/Jato. They’re like a real car but … smaller. It seems a lot of you guys already are into it. Feel free to ask questions about anything (directed to sales@roguerc.com). Naturally, the margins on the HOT items are not huge but I will do the best I can. You’ll save the most money getting the add-on accessories and “hop-ups†with your car/truck/heli/boat order. If you click “see our recommended set-ups†on the left side under “needed to complete†you’ll find the add-ons for whatever you’re interested in.

We are doing this like a “pre-sale†so you’ll have to wait until we meet our mark before we ship your items (about $20,000 worth). We estimate about 4 weeks wait time depending on when you get involved. Payments will be made upfront. Paypal is preferred.

1) Visit www.horizonhobby.com
2) Save the “Product Numberâ€, title, and quantity
3) Send them to sales@roguerc.com for a quote

Thanks for helping us out. We appreciate it!

Daniel

Been in the Nitro hobby for many years. I will look you up when Im ready. This will be my next truck. FG Monster. Made in Germany, runs a 29cc Zenoah unleaded gas 2-stroke motor. It's about 3 1/2' long weighs 40 lbs. It even has upgradable hydryolic brakes.

Back